Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storing Coins

Options
  • 06-10-2017 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm holding about 15 different coins at the moment on the exchange. My plan is to hold for a few years at least, so I'd like to get a hardware or paper wallet for it. I'm just not sure what's the best way to go about it, as I can't find a hardware wallet that stores most of my different coins. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Hi guys, I'm holding about 15 different coins at the moment on the exchange. My plan is to hold for a few years at least, so I'd like to get a hardware or paper wallet for it. I'm just not sure what's the best way to go about it, as I can't find a hardware wallet that stores most of my different coins. Thanks.

if you have 15 different ones you may not find a wallet that stores them all.... as for paper wallets i could be wrong but this is only for bitcoin?.

One ive used but its desktop is the exodus wallet..... it has nice user interface and can hold a large amount of coins... might be worth checking out...
    any large amount or bitcoin/litecoin i can recommend a trezor

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

jobless wrote: »
    if you have 15 different ones you may not find a wallet that stores them all.... as for paper wallets i could be wrong but this is only for bitcoin?.

One ive used but its desktop is the exodus wallet..... it has nice user interface and can hold a large amount of coins... might be worth checking out...
    any large amount or bitcoin/litecoin i can recommend a trezor

+1 on Exodus. Also check out Exodus Eden for even more supported coins. Its supposed to be Beta but has been stable for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

Anyone any experience with Coinomi on android ?

Advertisement