Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels for Christmas dinner

Options
  • 01-10-2017 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm considering booking a hotel for Christmas dinner for me and my partner, either for the meal alone or to stay over for one night. I'm based in Meath but I'm open to traveling so suggestions anywhere are welcome. I wouldn't be looking at a big budget so that's going to limit my options.

Any suggestions on where to look?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Depending on what your Budget and travel requirements are Johnstown House and Clontarf Castle are certainly worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭DvB

A friend of mine stayed in Dunboyne castle with his elderly mum last christmas, said it was incredibly well done & they were well looked after but it was a tad pricey, worth a look though as they may have different deals etc.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement