Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yay it came!!

Options
  • 29-09-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

So thats my 2 hours of peace a night sorted for a while. Cant wait to get going now. I have decided I am actually gonna get better at PvP this time round as the last one I was all about the PvE. Think I might roll a titan as well, as there seems to be an over abundance of hunters in the clan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

So thats my 2 hours of peace a night sorted for a while. Cant wait to get going now. I have decided I am actually gonna get better at PvP this time round as the last one I was all about the PvE. Think I might roll a titan as well, as there seems to be an over abundance of hunters in the clan.

Nice one, enjoy the campaign. If you see me on and need a hand with anything just fire off an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Titan seems very strong this time round in both PvP and PvE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

gimli2112 wrote:
    Titan seems very strong this time round in both PvP and PvE

My Titan was first in D1, but I haven't started him yet. Maining my hunter and loving him. Deleted my hideous warlock and have a pretty dainty lady lock now :D

Advertisement