Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1850 for a lad driving 30 years and never had a claim

Options
  • 23-09-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Outrageous quote I belive for car insurance used have quinn and than liberty for car insurance for years still have the house insurance with them whats gone wrong with there car insurance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They want to make money now.

Try Allianz over the phone - they're buying market share for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

popa smurf wrote: »
    Outrageous quote I belive for car insurance used have quinn and than liberty for car insurance for years still have the house insurance with them whats gone wrong with there car insurance.
    Same with me with two car policies and a home insurance.

All three policies went up without any claims last year so I decided to shop around.

Saved 35% on home insurance through AIG, saved 25% on motor policy with Aviva and 30% with the other policy with Aviva.

Best thing to do is walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭popa smurf

kfrp wrote: »
    Same with me with two car policies and a home insurance.

All three policies went up without any claims last year so I decided to shop around.

Saved 35% on home insurance through AIG, saved 25% on motor policy with Aviva and 30% with the other policy with Aviva.

Best thing to do is walk.
    Walk I ran, got insurance for 510 with onpost happy enough same cover and breakdown assistance

• Company Representative Posts: 23 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Kieron

Hi Popa Smurf,

Very sorry to hear this, if you would like us to look into it, please PM me the quote details.

Regards
    Kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

28 M full license Nissan X trail 2008. No claims ever no points. Over €2k quote. Went to 123.ie and got covered for a little over 500

It's them, not you

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Grab All Association, we’re sorry you are unhappy with the quote that we offered you. If you want to PM your details we can look into this for you. Lisa

Advertisement