Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

William Shatner Appreciation drink

• 14-03-2016 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

It cant be long. He wont be around forever. When he dies -Anybody on for a pint to appreciate the great man. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭squonk

He's in the Nexus where he'll live forever!

Serously though, this is a bit of a morbid thread. It's great to have Bill still around. He's a cultural icon and, despite the ego, seems to be a fairly nice guy. May he live long and prosper as far as I'm concerned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

It cant be long. He wont be around forever. When he dies -Anybody on for a pint to appreciate the great man. :)

For an 85 year old man he is doing very well, he doesn't look a day over 60 and he has the exuberance of an even younger man. He will be around for another while yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

The offer remains open. He is 86. I don't want to drink alone. Any takers?

Or why not have a drink while he is still alive? Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Thread title made my heart stop...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Thread title made my heart stop...

f*cking reviving this thread got me worried!!!

shatner5.gif

I'm going to throw out a night and venue soon

Advertisement