Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Original dealership sticker from the '70s?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭WDB123

What make of car have you got VW?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭trevorbrady

WDB123 wrote: »
    What make of car have you got VW?

yeah, various beetles

Interesting I am thinking of buying my first beetle,have always had Mercs but wanted a beetle since i was young,Is there any beetle rallys or anything going on,or all finish for this year? i am in Roscrea not to far from you,do you restore them yourself??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭trevorbrady

WDB123 wrote: »
    Interesting I am thinking of buying my first beetle,have always had Mercs but wanted a beetle since i was young,Is there any beetle rallys or anything going on,or all finish for this year? i am in Roscrea not to far from you,do you restore them yourself??

There's a couple of vw- related events on the horizon: a VW only swap meet in Wicklow on 1st October
    A seaside aircooled VW meet in tramore on the same day
    An aircooled VW indoor show in castledermot at the end of October

I have a couple of beetles at the moment and I restore my own ones.

Will go to the castledermot one,keep me posted if you dont mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I see a few mentions of Ballsbridge/ Grange/ Park motors in here.

This is an ad from an 80's Irish motoring magazine. Not quite a dealer sticker but similar.

20170923_135621.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23 esicorty

Anybody got a Henderson's of Sligo sticker on their old Ford. I'd like to get a replica made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pododonnell100

I'm not looking rid of it, but I can give you measurements. This is it...

Advertisement