Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The story of Only fools and horses

Options
  • 11-09-2017 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭

(Please redirect to only fools and horses thread if it exists)

Anyone watching this 6 part series on Gold ???

Missed the first 2 episodes of it but hoping to catch them on repeat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I enjoyed it so far, although at six episodes long they might be padding it out a bit.

I haven't seen some of the outtakes before and the interviews with the key (surviving) people involved are quite good.

Hopefully the first two episodes will get a repeat soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Kuva wrote: »

You can actually watch that one now via this link (video number 9)

http://www.curiousbritishtelly.co.uk/2017/07/pukka-slices-of-rare-only-fools-and.html

Worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Yeah that one was a big deal 20 years ago, I remember sending a postal order to the OFAH fan club in the U.K. To get it and a few other bits on cd rom but is widely available now.

Have been a fan for a long time and have this recorded,didn't real side it was 6episodes though could be over egging it a bit.strange to see everyone so old too makes me feel ancient

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Skid X wrote: »
    I enjoyed it so far, although at six episodes long they might be padding it out a bit.

I haven't seen some of the outtakes before and the interviews with the key (surviving) people involved are quite good.

Hopefully the first two episodes will get a repeat soon.

They haven't ever been shown on TV ever before. There's only ever been four brief outtakes ever seen before.

The episodes are available on demand if you've got sky. I've recorded them and then realised they were on demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Yeah that one was a big deal 20 years ago, I remember sending a postal order to the OFAH fan club in the U.K. To get it and a few other bits on cd rom but is widely available now.

Have been a fan for a long time and have this recorded,didn't real side it was 6episodes though could be over egging it a bit.strange to see everyone so old too makes me feel ancient

Yeah David Jason especially has gotten very old looking. The others that have been interviewed look older but nothing too drastic. Is that the first time that the actor that played Jevon has been interviewed on the show ?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Random episode on RTE at 1015 am on a Wed morning thats a bit weird

Its the one with mental mickey and rodney as drummer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭brian_t

It wasn't a random episode. RTÉ have been repeating it from the start on most weekday mornings at various times, most frequently just after midday. It's on again tomorrow and Friday but doesn't seem to be on next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Advertisement