Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

education

Options
  • 08-09-2017 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I completed a1 year Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership (Toraiocht) through Maynooth University a couple of years ago. I am hoping to do a suitable follow on course, probably a masters in the same field. The only problem is I am overseas and would be doing it online. Any suggestions or advise would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

aaron77 wrote: »
    Hi, I completed a1 year Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership (Toraiocht) through Maynooth University a couple of years ago. I am hoping to do a suitable follow on course, probably a masters in the same field. The only problem is I am overseas and would be doing it online. Any suggestions or advise would be very appreciated. Thanks.

I think UL have an online one. Although there's probably a few Saturday workshops.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

I am about to start the second year of a masters through Open University. Totally online and very manageable. You can also get credits (60) for certain post grads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aaron77

Do the open university qualifications come with a good reputation?

Advertisement