Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazine with puzzles, sudoku, crossword, wordsearch...

Options
  • 03-09-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey there,

I'm looking for a magazine or a book with some classic puzzle games ( sudoku, crossword, wordsearch, arrowword) but I can't find any in Dublin.

Can you guys suggest me a good magazine or just a place where I can buy a good? I took a look online but I can't find any.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭7 Seconds...

Haven't bought it myself in a while but Take A Break used to have a fare few of the classic puzzle games in it & you could even enter the competitions from Ireland also.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 eduzzino5

Haven't bought it myself in a while but Take A Break used to have a fare few of the classic puzzle games in it & you could even enter the competitions from Ireland also.

Thanks for the quick reply! Do you know which stores sell it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭7 Seconds...

Most newsagents I think, I have weird feeling Dunnes don't sell it but Tesco do. I haven't bought for well over a year. Might treat myself to it this week, the crosswords were the only reason I was buying in the end:).

Advertisement