Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Time Gerry Adams Resigned

• 02-09-2017 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Isn't time Gerry Adams resigned? After last years Traveller Fest, it's clear to me Sinn fein under Adams will do anything for votes.It seems like their big on protests and being the alternative voice, but when it comes to economic policies, their completely silent. Another momentus party history in recent times was Mary Lou McDonald showing up at the Magadelene Laundary commemroation crying her eyes out for a few extra votes-absolutely pathetic. Not to mention the rag tag bunch Adams has next to him in the Dail. What are the chances of them being reeclected when he steps down? Very slim I'd imagine. When was the last time you've seen Michael Martin or Enda Kenny at a protest?  And what about Adams recent history, his paedophile brother? Maybe there be a protest about that? Any other Dail Eireann member would step down after that, why hasn't Adams?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

On a more positive note, he did get the I.R.A. to use lots of punctuation marks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,987 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

He will leave/stand down/give up leadership in 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Isn't time Gerry Adams resigned? After last years Traveller Fest, it's clear to me Sinn fein under Adams will do anything for votes.It seems like their big on protests and being the alternative voice, but when it comes to economic policies, their completely silent. Another momentus party history in recent times was Mary Lou McDonald showing up at the Magadelene Laundary commemroation crying her eyes out for a few extra votes-absolutely pathetic. Not to mention the rag tag bunch Adams has next to him in the Dail. What are the chances of them being reeclected when he steps down? Very slim I'd imagine. When was the last time you've seen Michael Martin or Enda Kenny at a protest?  And what about Adams recent history, his paedophile brother? Maybe there be a protest about that? Any other Dail Eireann member would step down after that, why hasn't Adams?
    FG suppertor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭Allinall

One of your only other two posts on boards is-

"It's called democracy."

You've answered your own question.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭LENNY86

First line of your question, No is the answer.
    I am a member of Sinn Fein , The men who led us into a new dispensation deserve to lead now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Locked. OP please read the charter before starting any more threads or posting here again.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement