Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Swap to sit near child in Davin - AIHF

Options
  • 30-08-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

I have a good Davin Lower (319) that I'd be interested in swapping with someone who has a Davin Upper (723 or nearby). Or vice versa! Want to bring my young lad but need to get two seats nearer each other.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭savic04

so have you 2 seats to swap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MB1970

If you have a good lower seat and an upper one for the child and the child takes the upper one I.d be very surprised if there wasn't someone seated near the child that would gladly swap for your lower one

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

MB1970 wrote: »
    If you have a good lower seat and an upper one for the child and the child takes the upper one I.d be very surprised if there wasn't someone seated near the child that would gladly swap for your lower one

That was what I was thinking alright. Fortunately I have found someone to swap now. Thanks.

Advertisement