Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

half and half jerseys

• 28-08-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any of you have seen any half and half jerseys like they do in the gaa. Looking for a Leinster / Munster 1 for a baby

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Never seen any myself. They'd be too expensive to get 2 for the sake of cutting up and stitching together also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

yeah youd be talking over a hundred quid. suppose id get 2 out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭jack01986

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Why do that to a defenceless baby? Pick whichever province he/she is going to grow up in, potentially play in and follow the game in.

Ive a Godson born and living in Leinster whos the nephew of a retired Connacht player and I love festooning him in Leinster brand gifts just to annoy the other side of his family!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,599 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Indeed. I've a niece in connacht who always get the latest Leinster swag.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Why do that to a defenceless baby? Pick whichever province he/she is going to grow up in, potentially play in and follow the game in.

Ive a Godson born and living in Leinster whos the nephew of a retired Connacht player and I love festooning him in Leinster brand gifts just to annoy the other side of his family!
    errlloyd wrote: »
    Indeed. I've a niece in connacht who always get the latest Leinster swag.

Reporting both of you to the Garda Siochana, HSE, child protection services and the IRFU for crimes against humanity, rugby and the most heinous child abuse I've ever read about. Monsters, the pair of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Larbre34 wrote: »

Haha the problem is im from leinster but all my life ive been a munster fan. all my family are from kerry cork and limerick so that prob helps. Plus i never realy felt a connection with leinster, just always felt that once you leave a small area in dublin its just not relevant. On the other hand the misses is leinster through and through. I blame the kearneys though :D

If the kiddo wants to grow up to support leinster then im fully behind him. I'll let him make his own decisions. Saying that I have a Munster season ticket so hopefully ill have him turned early enough :D

Advertisement