Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online TV Recommendations Netflix, Amazon. Hulu etc.

• 20-12-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭

A general thread to recommend TV Shows across all legal online platforms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Seinfeld on Amazon Prime in Ireland.

The Golden Girls was added to Hulu.

St. Elsewhere, Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blue , The Mary Tyler Moore Show & The Bob Newhart Show have been added to Hulu.

Max Headroom added to CW Seed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Is Hulu available in Ireland?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Is Hulu available in Ireland?

That's US only.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Offspring on Netflix.

I love it! It's all human drama, no cops,terrorists or awful people. It's one of the most uplifting, fun but honest and touching comedy/drama shows I've seen. The first episode is rubbish, it was intended as a stand alone drama but after that they made the series to run on from it and it get's really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Offspring on Netflix.

I love it! It's all human drama, no cops,terrorists or awful people. It's one of the most uplifting, fun but honest and touching comedy/drama shows I've seen. The first episode is rubbish, it was intended as a stand alone drama but after that they made the series to run on from it and it get's really good.

Have to agree - a gem that I came across on Netflix!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I love Offspring! Really quirky Aussie drama with good characters and interesting story lines. I came across it years ago when it was shown on TV but was way behind the show in Oz. And there were huge gaps between seasons. Managed to find an other way of viewing more up to date episodes, but delighted Netflix has been giving it a wider audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I love Offspring! Really quirky Aussie drama with good characters and interesting story lines. I came across it years ago when it was shown on TV but was way behind the show in Oz. And there were huge gaps between seasons. Managed to find an other way of viewing more up to date episodes, but delighted Netflix has been giving it a wider audience.

On a slight tangent The Wrong Girl and Wonderland are both Australian dramas that are in a similar vein to Offspring, equally enjoyable. Unfortunately I don't think they're on Netflix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

Speaking of Australia The Letdown is a very good comedy series.

Same actress is the lead in Laid but I think I think that is gone from Netflix

I had decided to resume Supernatural but it has left Amazon.

Any chance it will be back?

I didn’t know they had Mr. Robot until a few minutes ago. I don’t know if I should start it. How long has it been on Prime?

Anybody watch Better Than Us on Netflix? I’m confused by the story as Arisa is supposed to an advanced robot that looks human and understands people more but she is done to look doll like and many other less advanced models look just like people.

I always get a kick when someone puts up a zombie thread.

I always get a kick when someone puts up a zombie thread.

I didn’t notice the dates.

I just searched the boards for “Netflix television” and this came up.

Also I don’t you know what a zombie is ;)

Advertisement