Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Championship 2017/18

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭dasa29

Good Luck Everybody,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Nice to start off with a win. A high scoring game.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

A convincing win over mhaigheo to kickstart my promotion hopes. I'm up against you Hogey next gameweek, may the best man win.

A convincing win over mhaigheo to kickstart my promotion hopes. I'm up against you Hogey next gameweek, may the best man win.

Good luck, I don't mind losing to you if we both get 80+

I've took a -4 already. Bench so good I'm thinking of bb but I know I won't.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Good luck, I don't mind losing to you if we both get 80+

I've took a -4 already. Bench so good I'm thinking of bb but I know I won't.

I see you have Tadic and Gabbi as well as Stephens. A big win to nil for Saints and I could be in trouble!

• Advertisement

I see you have Tadic and Gabbi as well as Stephens. A big win to nil for Saints and I could be in trouble!

I've seen the error of my ways, Gabbi is now vardy ☺

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

65 nowhere near enough.
    Well beaten.

Been in the same league as Hackers since the leagues were created and I think this week is the first time I've beaten him.

I've a 16 point lead with aguero left v their Kdb & Jesus. Hopefully can see it out but 2 or 3 city goals could have a big point swing.

I've a 16 point lead with aguero left v their Kdb & Jesus. Hopefully can see it out but 2 or 3 city goals could have a big point swing.

I'd be very surprised if you didn't win this one. Can't see your lead being caught and you have Kun as well who could easily score.

• Advertisement

I'd be very surprised if you didn't win this one. Can't see your lead being caught and you have Kun as well who could easily score.

Indeed :) 2 wins from 2 and top of the league! Just 36 weeks now to hang on here haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

45 - 44 win v Hackers this week.

An early bath for Jesus sealed his fate.

Indeed :) 2 wins from 2 and top of the league! Just 36 weeks now to hang on here haha

Well done. I knew my goose was cooked early on when Pogba exploded with 15 points, was playing catch up from then on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

2 wins from 2 and 2nd in the league for my newly promoted team. I feel like Huddersfield ; )

After 2 wins from opening 2 I've got absolutely battered by hackers this week.
    Terrible going into the international break on a defeat haha

Lassykk leads me by 5 with Carroll and Mee vs my Brady left. Looking like another defeat unless Robbie puts on a wondershow.

2nd defeat in a row unless chicarito scores a hatful

Succumbed to my third defeat thanks to United's late show.

Back to winning ways. I was lucky that my opponent had Alonso who went off just before the 60-minute mark and missed out on a clean sheet. I'd have lost by 1 point otherwise.

Back to winning ways. I was lucky that my opponent had Alonso who went off just before the 60-minute mark and missed out on a clean sheet. I'd have lost by 1 point otherwise.

Think Alonso owners got extremely lucky yesterday. Should have been sent off.
    Mind boggling how Mike Dean is a premier league ref.

But yeah hopefully I'm back to winning ways too after 3 defeats in a row.

• Advertisement

Up to 2nd now off the back of four wins in a row. Christy Browne propping up the division with just one win from nine.

6 wins in a row and I'm now top.

I'm second in this now, one point off the top.

Still in second place but have lost my last 3 ties and now 5 points behind the leader skippy15. Up against 4th-placed Hogey next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

Still in second place but have lost my last 3 ties and now 5 points behind the leader skippy15. Up against 4th-placed Hogey next.

ye 5 points is very little in this game- only 2 pts difference in our score overall while third place outscored us both! joys of head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Jeju

Playing top dog Scorpion Sting. Not holding my breath as I have the 2ND lowest overall points but somehow find myself in 5th!

Jeju wrote: »
    Playing top dog Scorpion Sting. Not holding my breath as I have the 2ND lowest overall points but somehow find myself in 5th!

Decent looking midfield and attack you have there considering your low team value. I really need this one to boost my promotion hopes.

Just seen you mistakenly thought I was top. You are actually up against skippy15. I've won my tie against Hackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Jeju

Still hanging in there, 8th but only 3 points off promotion. Up against Mo Mane mo Problem this week, not expecting a result with his Harry Kane VS my Salah capt

• Advertisement

Still hanging in there, 8th but only 3 points off promotion. Up against Mo Mane mo Problem this week, not expecting a result with his Harry Kane VS my Salah capt

You're up against me actually, Deeney in a Bottle. :)

Advertisement