Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find my pint app

Options
  • 22-08-2017 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

http://www.findmypintapp.com/
    Anyone here used this app? Seen it pop up in my twitter feed recently. Only has Simon Lambert & Sons on it down in Wexford so far but I'd say there is a good few places on it up in Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

I was using Untappd App a while back, but haven't used it in ages.

Here's the website: https://untappd.com/

I wonder what the difference between the two are seeing you can 'tag' yourself in to places drinking whatever they have.

I think there are a few Irish Craft Beer companies that actively check it too (and give you a 'cheers' if you're drinking one of their beers... Pavlovian / classical conditioning in action!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 findmypint

Just stumbled across this and thanks for posting about the app!

At the moment we're quite focused on Dubin and Cork as far as Ireland goes but we have the facility for bars to sign up and add and update their tap list to the app so we're seeing pubs from other counties sign up too which is great. The app has been out for nearly two months now. We also have a decent amount of pubs seeded in Edinburgh and London if you happen to be visiting there.

At the moment you can search for a beer and find out where near you has it on tap. Tap a button and see what beers are on tap nearby and where. Search for a pub and see it's tap list and search for a location and see what pubs have craft beer on tap there.

In the next big release (we've done two so far) we're adding a few things like:

Nearby venues, this will show you pubs near you and you can quickly see their beer list
    Favourite beers - so you can quickly see what pubs have your favourite beers on tap
    Favourite venues - Handy for pubs that rotate quite often, this will help you quickly check in on pubs and see their tap list. Also handy for people visiting a city.

We're always open to hearing suggestions so if there's a feature that you think might be nice to see then please let us know. We've been thinking about adding a section for breweries so that you can follow them and get updated when they send new beers out to pubs and when they release new beers.

Advertisement