Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find Ksiazece Beer

Options
  • 17-08-2017 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Stumbled across a dark beer in Krakow called Kziazece Ciemne that I fell in love with.

I've been looking for it in Cork and I'm unable to find it in any off licenses. If anybody knows where I could pick some up I'd really appreciate it, alternatively if I could order in bulk then I would so any people you know would be great.

I've found one particular Polish site that I can test ordering from, however I'm not certain whether this will get through customs or not.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Have you tried your local Polonez/Mroz shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I have not, I'll make a point to check with them though cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭a_non_a_mouse

Try Abbot Ale house (not sure of actual address, its by Sin E over the bridge) and Bradleys on North Main Street.
    I've not noticed it in either previously but been a while....way too long in fact

• Registered Users Posts: 16,781 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

spurious wrote: »
    Have you tried your local Polonez/Mroz shop?

I can't think of any Polish shops with an off licence.
    Somr Centras and Supervalus are good for Eastern European beers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I think someone on here before mentioned that the Polish shops will often send a van over to Poland to load up on Polish goods and if you ask nicely they may throw any requests in as well. I'd imagine you'd have to buy a full crate though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Polonez beside toymaster at the end of henry street have a pretty decent selection of beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I was out by a Polonez this weekend and completely forgot to pop in

FWIW I've no problem asking for a full crate, I'll take a large amount if needs be, winter is coming and all that.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far!

Advertisement