Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aug a1 scope

Options
  • 07-08-2017 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey guys,apologies if this is in the wrong place.im wondering if anyone could tell me how to zero the scope.

I've tried a few times with no success, it's shooting about 6 inches down and to the left.any tips greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Did you try any of the" how to zero scopes" videos on YouTube?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

There used to be an issue with one of the adjustment control and a spring been out of place on clone Augs

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Gatling wrote: »
    There used to be an issue with one of the adjustment control and a spring been out of place on clone Augs

Not a whole lot of experience with airsoft ones...... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Phillyf9

Ya mate tried YouTube and googling it but can't seem to find a definitive answer so thought I'd ask here in case anybody encountered the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Phillyf9

I checked that too Gatling, the spring looked perfect and sitting fine when I opened it so I can't say for sure if it is that or not.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Advertisement