Advertisement
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Marjorie Clondalkin contact info.

Comments

• Graham2017 wrote: »
    Hi could you please pm me Marjorie number?

Hi there,

I was just wondering if you had got Marjorie's number and if you would be able to PM it to me.

Thanks so much :)

• hello, I was wondering if you still have her phone number please?
    Or anyone does? Thank you!

Hi, can you pm her number to me please? Thank you!

• Me too? Could someone send me on her number. It's impossible to find....Also, has anyone seen her recently?? Thanks in advance!

• Hi, could you please pm Marjorie number it would be much appreciated. thanks

• Hi,
    Could you please pm Marjorie's number ?

Thanks

• Advertisement

• I would be very grateful if someone could please send me Marjorie's contact details

• hi can anyone give me contact number of marjorie ?

• has anyone been to mary tealeaves?is she good?

• [QUhi can u give me number of marjorieOTE=AlteredStates;98912408]pm sent with the number x[/QUOTE]

• hi I'm looking for marjories number please

• Advertisement

• Can somebody please Pm Marjories number to me please?

• Hi All, I'm looking for a number for Marjorie in Clondalkin please?
    Thanks

• Hi

Is majorie worth going to? Could someone pm me her number please and how much is she

Thanks a mil

• Did anyone go to Fiona Barrett ( Fiona good fairy ) in limerick ?!

• Hi there does anyone have either Marjorie's number in Clondalkin or Anne Watters Number in Louth please? I can't find them anywhere.

Thank you in advance :)

• Is she any good? if so could I get her number also

• Hi could you please PM me Marjorie’s number?

Thanks

• Did anyone ever manage to get a hold ofMarjories number? No luck on google , would be really grateful if anyone found if and could pass it on to me by pm? Thanks!

• Hi I would like her number as well please if anyone could send it .

• Can AlteredState or anyone who received a PM with Marjories number please send it to me? Thank you.

• Advertisement

• If someone can pm me the number for this lady too, I would be so grateful, there is nothing to be found on her on Google anywhere

• lady41 wrote: »
    Hi there does anyone have either Marjorie's number in Clondalkin or Anne Watters Number in Louth please? I can't find them anywhere.

Thank you in advance :)

Hi! Did you ever get either of these ladies numbers?

• Hi could some one mail me Marjories number please

• is this woman any good? im looking to go to a medium

• FRAUD. If I had my way all these con artists preying on vulnerable damaged people would be arrested and charged with fraud/ deception.

• Hi guys, just had an amazing reading with this lady today. Happy to DM anyone her number!

• Hi guys, just had an amazing reading with this lady today. Happy to DM anyone her number!

Hiya, if possible, could you elaborate what kind of reading you had? Did she communicate with people on the other side, could you validate the details given by her?

• Hi could I please request majores number?

• Cli749 wrote: »
    Hi could I please request majores number?
    Did you manage to get her number I’m looking also

• Advertisement

• hi! I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind sending me Marjories number? Been to her loads but lost her number. Thank you 😊

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement