Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City jobs (asking/offering)

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 barg

Hi guys . I'm looking for a cleaner to clean a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment in Dún na coiribe a few times a week over the summer. Does anyone know of anybody/company doing this service? I've tried a couple of companies but they said they only supplied one off cleans. Need somebody very reliable. Thanks in advance !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

barg wrote: »
    Hi guys . I'm looking for a cleaner to clean a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment in D?n na coiribe a few times a week over the summer. Does anyone know of anybody/company doing this service? I've tried a couple of companies but they said they only supplied one off cleans. Need somebody very reliable. Thanks in advance !

I doubt that an individual will want it as they will have to allocate a lot of time that could be going to long term clients.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Your best bet would probably be a student looking for short term summer work. You could put an advert in local shops etc.
    Companies that seem popular (although I haven't used them myself) are Maid in Galway (on FB) and Queen of Clean. Not sure if they would do short term contracts but worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Discodog wrote: »
    I doubt that an individual will want it as they will have to allocate a lot of time that could be going to long term clients.

Seriously? This seems like the perfect gig for an individual.

A single large regular job every week rather than multiple hour long jobs scattered around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Seriously? This seems like the perfect gig for an individual.

A single large regular job every week rather than multiple hour long jobs scattered around the city.

But it's only for a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Discodog wrote: »
    But it's only for a few weeks.

They said a few times a week over the summer. Not a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

FYI
    Galway has recorded a job vacancy rate of around three per one thousand people employed.
    Research by IrishJobs.ie found that counties Antrim and Dublin show the highest job vacancy rates in Ireland.
    Galway’s rate of 2.9 per 1,000 people employed is one of the lowest in the western region, just ahead of Mayo at 2.19. Roscommon recorded a rate of 3.68 while Sligo reported a rate of 3.67.
    Dublin’s high vacancy rate of 4.96 and its high employment rate, put it ahead of any county in the Republic of Ireland.

http://connachttribune.ie/galway-records-one-of-lowest-job-vacancy-rates-in-western-region-220/

ICE are recruiting product builders for Boston Scientific.
    https://www.icejobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Hey guys,

a friend asked me to share this. He is from Galway originally. My girlfriend and her friend did it last year and had a blast. Basically my friend teaches English in Italy, and runs summer camps for kids. He is short on native English speakers and would like 1 or 2 people from Galway to come over and just help out with some very basic lessons for a few days this month.

Accom is covered and there is a decent basic wage for those who dont have any prior training or Tefl etc.

Anyway thought I would post it here as he would prefer people from his native city. There is a bit of a rush on it so give it a look :)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 agataa_kaa001

Does anyone know abou any job in galway? I am looking for a job as cleaner, housekeeper, waitress, at the bar, at the warehouse, factory, at the shop.
    I will be grateful for any information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Does anyone know abou any job in galway? I am looking for a job as cleaner, housekeeper, waitress, at the bar, at the warehouse, factory, at the shop.

Hi agataa_kaa001. Welcome to boards.ie. Have you tried putting a notice up in your local shop, or asking neighbours if they know anyone who is looking for help/staff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Boston Scientific are hiring at the moment. Ring them & send your cv to

https://www.icejobs.ie/

It's a factory in Galway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Anyone in need of a Bookkeeper/Trainee Accountant? I'm currently on the look out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caino29

I'm a 20 year old student looking for an odd job here and there. Willing to do ANY job for a bit of money. Pm me for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭emzippy

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend a cleaner in Galway for light house keeping in our house for 1-2 hours per week. We live on the East side of the city.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 agataa_kaa001

Hi, Does anyone now which job agencies in Galway for people to work on production, manufacturing? or which factories looking for people to work?
    I will be grateful for any information

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Hi, One of mine is looking for work experience in the education/training sector from easter to sept.
    I'm out of touch with that field here, does anyone have any suggestions as to where she could apply for this?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement