Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Font

Options
  • 28-07-2017 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering if anyone can help out. I'm looking for the font used by the GAA eg. on the tickets etc. Does anyone know what one it is?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

You are either Brick from The Middle or an aspirant forger!

There are lots of sites where you can compare them.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

On an unrelated note, I have 80,000 tickets for both all Ireland finals if anyone wants them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you want it for a wedding invitation

Get a scan of a ticket and try a website called whatthefont

• Registered Users Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you want it for a wedding invitation

Get a scan of a ticket and try a website called whatthefont

if doing a wedding invitation sure these lads will just do it for you
    https://www.eventful.ie/invitations/gaa-ticket-invitation/

There's a few other ones too.

The alternative if you are really really up to your oxters in the GAA and in a position to pull massive favours, would be to get in touch with the county secretary and see if he'd print tickets for your "event", as from what I gather every county has their own ticketing machines and they can create their own matches or events and reel off tickets for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭Patser

Rega wrote: »
    On an unrelated note, I have 80,000 tickets for both all Ireland finals if anyone wants them.

Ah Pat, so that's where you went after the IOC got rid of you after Rio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Rega wrote: »
    Pat, any word on a court date ?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Thanks everyone for the help! It was for place settings for a wedding and I got sorted, thanks :)

Advertisement