Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Denis Curran is from Athy Kildare - as I said have heard mixed things ! There's a Felicity O Donnell in Dublin ! She is supposed to be good ?! Have you heard of her

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

No haven't heard of her is she in city centre as i don't know dublin too well. Did you ever try kay marie off henry st.

Think Felicity O Donnell is in Swords ! Never heard of that lady ! Am mad to go to one but want to go to one that's fairly accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭Bredabe

patrowl4 wrote: »
    No haven't heard of her is she in city centre as i don't know dublin too well. Did you ever try kay marie off henry st.
    I went to Kay, wasn't impressed and on more than one issue was completely wrong.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

I went to grainne wasn't very accurate either.

• Advertisement

I went to grainne wasn't very accurate either.

Despite ppl saying how wonderful she was, I never had a positive reading with her, now if I cant make an appointment to see someone for a reading I dont think its worth the effort.

Yes and very disappointing when you get a reading that's not good !! Sometimes i wonder if any of them are any good !!

Try Ann Watters you get a half hour with her and she gives you pen and paper to write all down. Everything she told me happened

Try Ann Watters you get a half hour with her and she gives you pen and paper to write all down. Everything she told me happened
    I've not seen Ann, but it reminded me, I went to a card reader/psychic recently, one I found excellent in the past, she kept jotting things down on a piece of paper(numerology and life cycle stuff). It made me wonder as if she was that psychic, wouldn't she have known that I wouldn't have had a clue what they meant when I went home?

Anyone tried Julianna Jay - I think she is based down in limerick but does readings around the country ! She does soul readings ??!!!!

• Advertisement

No but i would like to try someone new. I have been to fiona feary she does readings in different hotels she is fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭shalom

Bredabe wrote: »
    I've not seen Ann, but it reminded me, I went to a card reader/psychic recently, one I found excellent in the past, she kept jotting things down on a piece of paper(numerology and life cycle stuff). It made me wonder as if she was that psychic, wouldn't she have known that I wouldn't have had a clue what they meant when I went home?

Hi do you mind saying who the reader you went to was, that you found good?

Thanks

shalom wrote: »
    Hi do you mind saying who the reader you went to was, that you found good?

Thanks
    pm'ed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JDERIC2017

Anyone ever find Noels number in Phoenix park. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ciarasuepower

Could you pm me Marjorie number please.

Any success with Marjorie's Number? Would love to go to her. Did you get an appointment in the end? How did you find her?

Sista wrote: »
    Since posting I have actually been told that Ursula actually lives in Clarehall...... so again, if anyone has a contact for her, please forward to me, thanks :eek:

Did you ever find a contact for Ursula?

Was told in a reading that i was a people sponge does anyone knows what that means.

Can anyone recommend a medium you had a good experience with in Dublin. Still trying to find contact info for Ursula near clare Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AMFENNELL

Hi can you send me contact details for Marjorie in Clondalkin and also Christine Holahan in Portlaoise , please and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Was told in a reading that i was a people sponge does anyone knows what that means.

Did you ask the person who told you what they meant by it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 haroonkhan

Hi guys, looking for a good psychic in Dublin area. Can you please recommend me one and send me contact details? will be much appreciated. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Georgedavid

haroonkhan wrote: »
    Hi guys, looking for a good psychic in Dublin area. Can you please recommend me one and send me contact details? will be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Debbie Gorman skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 9 frankkall

Hi! Could someone please pm me contact no for Marjorie in clondalkin and Christine holahan in portlaoise? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 frankkall

Hi! Could someone please pm me contact no for Marjorie in clondalkin and Christine holahan in portlaoise? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shevaun33

Does anyone have the number of the White Witch of Cobh? Desperate to get in touch with her! Thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Anyone heard of a psychic called Michael Henry, who will be in Longford arms on Sept 5th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Aranislands

Anyone have any experience of Joe Cassidy in Naas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Aranislands

Thanks fir reply Kerry cow (for some reason I can't pm you). Did you find thst issue with land cleared up?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

haroonkhan wrote: »
    Hey, I think that Joseph Hong was great. He did astrogical predictions. I felt very comfortablee with him. He gave a very accurate prediction of my career difficulties and made a few predictions regarding when I would move job, which came through. The only small issue was his timings for a few of the things was slightly off. I know that he used to accept donations. Not sure if that is still the case. I have unfortunately been to a few duds. I was embarrassed for Mary Tealeaves in Tallaght. God knows she tried, but I don't think that she made a single correct prediction. I didn't find Julien De Burgh good either. That said, I see others rave about him. Maybe he was having an off day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Hillary17

Any one have a number for a psychic in Kerry cork area? And any info on them, thanks 🙂

Advertisement