Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 boredcat

Hi does anybody know if Tony the fortune teller in Mary St is still around ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MissyVB

pants20 wrote: »
    To all those of you who pm'd me for her number I will mail you all shortly. I lost my previous phone so I had to go searching for it

Also, another chap I went to lately who I found to be very accurate was a guy called Dez . He's based in Ballymun. Heard loads of great reviews from people who have gone to see him. Has anyone on here been to see him? If so, what was the feedback like ?

Hi could you please pm me Marjorie's number if you managed to find it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

Hi does anyone know a good psychic that will do an online reading?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

Orlando3 wrote: »
    Can anyone PM me a number for Billy Martin please? Could really use some guidance and I've heard great things about him!

I don't suppose he does online readings?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cupoftea123

MissyVB wrote: »
    Hi could you please pm me Marjorie's number if you managed to find it? Thanks

Could you pm me Marjories number please if you found it. Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi do u have Dez number please

To all those of you who pm'd me for her number I will mail you all shortly. I lost my previous phone so I had to go searching for it

Also, another chap I went to lately who I found to be very accurate was a guy called Dez . He's based in Ballymun. Heard loads of great reviews from people who have gone to see him. Has anyone on here been to see him? If so, what was the feedback like ?

Hi do u have Dez number please

Hi all,

I've been to a number of psychics and mediums over the years, some good and some terrible. I'll give you my thoughts on who I've been to see;

Billy in mullingar, first time I went I thought he was amazing and spot on with everything that was going on in my life at the time. I went to him on two separate occasions and I I was very disappointed

Christian under Ms Fantasia, I went to him once and I found him to be very good. Very accurate.

Stefan de Gillan , I thought he was absolute crap to be honest.

Marjorie in Clondalkin, she is, in my opinion, the best I've been to. I've been to her on numerous occasions and she is spot on every time.

Christine holahan in portlaoise, she is a medium. If you have lost someone close to you and you are looking for a medium, she is your lady. Not for a fortune telling though.

Hope this helps some of you.

You have to take each reading as a form of entertainment and not live by what you hear.

Could you pm me Marjorie number please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bruno2017

HI Anyone have a number for Antoinette in Palmerstown I think her name is?

Natasha Bracken in Ballycumber Co Offaly? Anyone have contact details or been

• Advertisement

Sandra Byrne in Thurles, see has a webpage and a fb page

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Antom94

Any good psychics, my mother is looking for some as she hasn't been in years and is expecting news as she's a fond believer,pass on details please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33 twillerbee

Hi could someone PM me Marjorie's number if they have it please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 trente

Hi, can someone​ PM Marjorie's number please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 111lee77

Hi I'm also looking for Majories number please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LovelyL95

Can someone pm me Ursula from ayrfield's number please and thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Katkit

Hi I'm looking to Skype with a good medium as living away from Ireland right now. Is there any good recommendations?? Please pm me

Hi could you please pm marjories number. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dyanne

Hi - did anyone manage to get Marjorie's number by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Has anyone been to Marjorie? or is everyone just calling her

please tell us what you thought of her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 crispycrisps

Can anyone recommend a psychic around Waterford/Kilkenny area?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Can anyone recommend a psychic around Waterford/Kilkenny area?
    not quite waterford or kilkenny but close enough is kay mullally located between fethard co tipp and mullinahone co kilkenny

not quite waterford or kilkenny but close enough is kay mullally located between fethard co tipp and mullinahone co kilkenny

Would you have a number for her cookie.monster?

Would you have a number for her cookie.monster?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

Hi does anyone know is M Murphy still on henry st and if so where about. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

patrowl4 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know is M Murphy still on henry st and if so where about. Thanks

I think she is I do see the sign for her all the time
    Is she any good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Bredabe

shelly22 wrote: »
    I think she is I do see the sign for her all the time
    Is she any good
    Had reading with most of that family, good at cold readings, but other than forecasting my cat was going to die, nothing tangible they forecast has happened.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

I was with mr murphy on earl st i didn't think she was that good i was also with the two in georges st arcade the younger one asked me more questions and told me very little nothing he told me came true.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Hi guys
    Has anyone had a reading from Denis Curran ?! Two of my friends did - they said he was very accurate with what was going on at the moment but none of the future predictions came through at all - in fact they were all completely wrong !!
    However I have heard he is a good medium , may not so great at future predictions ! Any opinions ?!

• Advertisement

Never heard of him the best i have been to is Ann Watters in co louth but you have to book well ahead. Does anyone know of a good one in dublin that you just can call in without an appointment.

Advertisement