Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIV Signup - July 27th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Made you look!

Are you all as excited as I am?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Made you look!

Are you all as excited as I am?

Yes Strawbs i think i just might be

b0f385c0f7148c16ed4896c3b826014f--funny-excited-face-excited-meme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

im drunbk and excited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Im sadly have to bow out guys. I simply wont have the time over the Friday and Saturday to be involved. Very disappointed RL got in the way.

The plus of this game is that Im slowly warming to Community. 7 Episodes in and the show is starting to improve for me. Jeff is not the complete douche bag he appeared to be and is more likeable than the first episode and other characters are getting more time, like Pierce and Shirley.

Hope someone can sub in for me. Good luck everyone

Good man, RTA. Drunk at 9am on a Thursday. I miss those days. :)

Patrick, why don't you give it a go for tonight? Get a feel for playing. You could be dead by tomorrow anyway hehe

Im sadly have to bow out guys. I simply wont have the time over the Friday and Saturday to be involved. Very disappointed RL got in the way.

The plus of this game is that Im slowly warming to Community. 7 Episodes in and the show is starting to improve for me. Jeff is not the complete douche bag he appeared to be and is more likeable than the first episode and other characters are getting more time, like Pierce and Shirley.

play away lad most of us play away, you'd be surprised howe much you can play here and therem as seen by me working and playing sea sessions, drunk on a thursday at 9 am cos im off till sat woot first days off in ages

Youd be surprised how little (or much) you can be involved at different stages of the game. Im expecting to have a lower weekend postcount myself due to some family stuff but on balance I hope I'll survive long enough to contribute overall

I just don't want to be taking a spot from anyone. I will have time maybe until 3 tomorrow, but after that things will get hectic. My Other Halfs brother and his family are arriving early from Canada (he was supposed to be home on Monday not Friday). I will have to take one from the team from Friday and not be a rude unsociable fudger playing an online game.

Judging by the last few games I've read over, it will take a lot to keep up at times and I don't want to be a passenger in the game. Id like to be fully involved rather than a bit part player

• Advertisement

I just don't want to be taking a spot from anyone. I will have time maybe until 3 tomorrow, but after that things will get hectic. My Other Halfs brother and his family are arriving early from Canada (he was supposed to be home on Monday not Friday). I will have to take one from the team from Friday and not be a rude unsociable fudger playing an online game.

Judging by the last few games I've read over, it will take a lot to keep up at times and I don't want to be a passenger in the game. Id like to be fully involved rather than a bit part player

Staying below radar is a valid tactic, some of us do that (not me necro or tigger) but some do

Staying below radar is a valid tactic, some of us do that (not me necro or tigger) but some do

But with playing under a radar, I would be still actively reading the thread. I cant see myself keeping up with the game from Friday onwards which I think is vital to be involved.

I wouldn't want to take a spot away from someone else who could be active.

But with playing under a radar, I would be still actively reading the thread. I cant see myself keeping up with the game from Friday onwards which I think is vital to be involved.

I wouldn't want to take a spot away from someone else who could be active.

its almost impossible to follow the whole thing man, just relax dont miss votes, post a few times and you are fine

its almost impossible to follow the whole thing man, just relax dont miss votes, post a few times and you are fine

Fine, Ill stick with it. Just don't kill accuse me of being a wolf from Friday onwards :)

I skim loads of posts Patrick. Just wing it, it's what I do anyway.

Edit

You had me at hello, wolfy

Fine, Ill stick with it. Just don't kill accuse me of being a wolf from Friday onwards :)

dude the amount of timews i see people accuse someone and then go over both players posts and pretend i know whats going on is unreal

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

dude the amount of timews i see people accuse someone and then go over both players posts and pretend i know whats going on is unreal

Thinly veiled 'necro is a crazy person' comment :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »

This an Asylum here, its quite the compliment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm excited for the game and I'm not even playing. FFS.

51l7SLNlgqL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Thats such a wolf thing to post Trit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Hi Patrick, thanks for agreeing to give it a start! If the game ends up being too much of a timesink over the weekend do let us know though.

Cheers

Does anyone have to use the toilet before we head off?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just give me five mins I had an Indian last night and it seems to be repeating on me :P

Hi Patrick, thanks for agreeing to give it a start! If the game ends up being too much of a timesink over the weekend do let us know though.

Cheers

Thanks for allowing me to join

I think it will be too much and If anyone wants to take my place now, please speak up now, I really don't mind dropping out if someone really wants in.

If not Ill give it a bash.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Super excited. Was sorry to miss the last one so its been two months since my last game :D

not-crazy-the-joker.gif

Lord TSC wrote:
    Super excited. Was sorry to miss the last one so its been two months since my last game

Welcome to Werewolves Anonymous, which shall be from this point forth known as WA.

Sit down, take a seat and tell us of your addiction :P

Welcome to Werewolves Anonymous, which shall be from this point forth known as WA.

Sit down, take a seat and tell us of your addiction :P

I keep refreshing this page. Even though I know the game doesn't start till tonight.

Is this normal?

Is this normal?

If by normal you mean insane then yes. But insane is a good thing I've been told.

(And yes, my parents had me tested :P)

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Thats such a wolf thing to post Trit.

Dont you know im Trustworthy Trit, the man cursed to never draw a wolf role.....

Advertisement