Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny Merchandise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,016 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

LOok to be the same things as the Lord Saladin figure GameStop are selling, so will be keeping an eye on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

LOok to be the same things as the Lord Saladin figure GameStop are selling, so will be keeping an eye on their site.

More than likely seeing as EB Games are part of GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Walgreens/Target/Walmart in the US also are getting an exclusive figure. Different titan/hunter figures.

syboit wrote: »
    Walgreens/Target/Walmart in the US also are getting an exclusive figure. Different titan/hunter figures.

Gamestop will also have an Iron Banner Hunter and a Vault of Glass Titan. Think there is another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Gamestop will also have an Iron Banner Hunter and a Vault of Glass Titan. Think there is another.

Yup, I believe there are 3 standard ones and then 3 or 4 exclusives for the different stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yup, I believe there are 3 standard ones and then 3 or 4 exclusives for the different stores.

Yeah, Target will have the VoG Titan with Helm 14 in Black Shader (Amduat Ink). It's the best looking one by far, IMHO.

Titan-Amduat-Ink.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

What's the cut off date to get the 100% required in the book for a chance to order the t-shirt?

What's the cut off date to get the 100% required in the book for a chance to order the t-shirt?

August 1st to both complete and order the t shirt.

I have a code spare if you want. I don't ever order the shirts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I have a code spare if you want. I don't ever order the shirts.

Cool, thanks. What website do I use the code on the?

Cool, thanks. What website do I use the code on the?

Follow this link, and when you go to checkout, on the right side of the screen, you can put the discount code in. I'll PM you the code now

Nolanbot has landed.

Q1S8f2Mg.jpg

Silent Bob pop for size.

Feels nice and sturdy in the hand, and of a higher quality than 3D print, which it should seeing as though it's a Resin Cast Model. Very happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Flicking through Generic's Until Dawn trophies eh ye stalker.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nolanbot has landed.

Q1S8f2Mg.jpg

Silent Bob pop for size.

Feels nice and sturdy in the hand, and of a higher quality than 3D print, which it should seeing as though it's a Resin Cast Model. Very happy customer.

Looks great, although you used Silent Bob to scale I really don't know how big the ghost is seen as you didn't use the standard scale item - banana :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Flicking through Generic's Until Dawn trophies eh ye stalker.

It was a great game tbh, cannot recommend it enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Until Dawn's probably the best game I'll never buy :)

Was a fair bit through and completely screwed up and started again. Not unhappy.

It was a great game tbh, cannot recommend it enough :)
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    Until Dawn's probably the best game I'll never buy :)

Was a fair bit through and completely screwed up and started again. Not unhappy.

Started it last night. At Chapter 2. Few jumps already. When I finished for the night, I went around the house making sure all doors and windows where locked.

Peter Stromare's character is freaking me out a bit too. The opening titles are great, gives a real sense of forboding, topped off with a great track "Oh Death".

Great to play with a partner too cause they can just watch and enjoy the scariness. Or do the walking around bits

Have it downloaded. will give it a go over the weekend. Whats the playtime on it like?

Gonna be playing Rocket League for the first time today - anyone got some tips for me to jump out to an immediate advantage over the other total noobies I will be playing against.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,140 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Have it downloaded. will give it a go over the weekend. Whats the playtime on it like?

Gonna be playing Rocket League for the first time today - anyone got some tips for me to jump out to an immediate advantage over the other total noobies I will be playing against.

Before this escalates any further, anyone who want to give Mitch Rocket League tips post them in the off topic thread please! :o

3->4 reasonable sittings of 1.5->2.5 hours each.
    I think my full playthrough was 8.5 hours
    Shorter than most telltale games by a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

2YLhwGfm.jpg

Of course I have to add the bungie cup to the picture too.

wexdevil wrote: »
    2YLhwGfm.jpg

Of course I have to add the bungie cup to the picture too.

What is it?

wexdevil wrote: »

From the look of the box I was expecting a really expensive statue :pac:

Looks like a nice Ghost build though!!

emmetkenny wrote: »
    From the look of the box I was expecting a really expensive statue :pac:

Looks like a nice Ghost build though!!
    The packaging is actually pretty damn nice
    j9EloP0m.jpg

https://www.yellowbulldog.co.uk/collections/destiny-merchandise

too early to buy some baubles for the xmas tree?

232863_detail_01.jpg
    232862_detail_01.jpg
    232861_detail_01.jpg

• Advertisement

The Think Geek Saladbar figs are now in stock in GameStop.

426271.jpg

Advertisement