Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you be ok with white Irish becoming a minority?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Nice story. I have friends from different cultures too. A little diversity is fine but the host culture should always be dominant.

Why don't you care? Because you are naive.

You're saying that you want to live next to white Irish people. I find it bizarre that you care about the colour of their skin. Naive about what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Well you're saying that those around you, you want them to be white. I have a cousin who's dad is black, born and raised here. You wouldn't want her living next to you? How come I couldn't care less what colour anyone is if it's my nature?

Actually he's right to an extent.

Having exposure to a race from youth takes away the 'otherness' of them. It's not a hard an fast rule as personal experiences shape it but you will see this can have an effect, it's a tribal thing hardcoded.

Ps its also the reason why people tend to have more difficulty with photo fits of races they are less familiar with.

• Site Banned Posts: 96 ✭✭Sven Hassel

You're saying that you want to live next to white Irish people. I find it bizarre that you care about the colour of their skin. Naive about what?

Naive about multiculturalism and immigration. Face it, you'd never live in Tower Hamlets, would you?

I want my country to always be overwhelmingly white Irish and I make no apologies for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭AnGaelach

If it ever happens we'll all be long dead so wouldn't worry too much.

Some of us care about what we're going to leave our children and grandchildren.

Naive about multiculturalism and immigration. Face it, you'd never live in Tower Hamlets, would you?

I lived in Brixton for years and loved it there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

It's easy to say you don't care when your experiences come down to seeing a few Africans that time you went to Lidl or the sound Pakistani taxi man you got home from town one night.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭southstar

PC is not a myth. Thousand of white girls were raped and abused all across Britain and the police and social services dared not take action as the rapists were Pakistanis

And nothing wrong with wanting to live among your own kind. It's human nature.

See that's where I have a problem. Thousands you say. Where did that come from.. some one of the false news websites dedicated to demonising Muslims in the guise of attacking fundamentalism....followed slavishly of course by a motley crew of bullies,cowards and general tossers. Grow the **** up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Im friends with a Muslim who loves a fry up and drinks pints all night.

Doesnt mean they are all the same.

Yes, truly the paragon of how every multicultural area will be...
    There is debate regarding whether Brixton's recent renaissance is regeneration or gentrification.[29] Some believe the area has slowly undergone a process of gentrification since the 1990s and has resulted in many wealthy middle-class individuals taking advantage of the area's location and the thriving Bohemian art scene

How many immigrants do you think we're getting that are middle-class?

southstar wrote: »
    See that's where I have a problem. Thousands you say. Where did that come from.. some one of the false news websites dedicated to demonising Muslims in the guise of attacking fundamentalism....followed slavishly of course by a motley crew of bullies,cowards and general tossers. Grow the **** up

Look at this faux outrage because it was only 1600 children raped and not thousands... Oh he's not outraged about 1600 children being raped, he's outraged about it being misrepresented.

• Advertisement

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-39291869

According to the 2014 Jay report, more than 1,400 children were victims of child sexual exploitation in the town between 1997 and 2013.

AnGaelach wrote: »
    Yes, truly the paragon of how every multicultural area will be...

How many immigrants do you think we're getting that are middle-class?

I lived in a ****ty flat and was definitely one of the few white people on my street. Never had any problems.

1400 in Rotherham alone. Hundreds more in other towns. It's a scandal without equal. There are official reports out and you can read it on the BBC, Guardian and every other mainstream news source.

Always interesting to see the lack of compassion because the victims were white girls.

I lived in a ****ty flat and was definitely one of the few white people on my street. Never had any problems.

In that instance, I would direct you to a study done on this topic.

You likely knew where you were moving to and it didn't bother you (which is a scenario they encounter in the study), but it's a far-cry different when we're not given a choice in the matter because you feel that your anecdotal experience trumps what any of the multitudes of racists seems to want.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,987 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Thousand of white girls were raped and abused all across Britain and the police and social services dared not take action as the rapists were Pakistanis

and that was 100% wrong, there were no excuses not to take action.
    these days there are plenty of avenues open to people to expose things, and we know people had the evidence and tried exposing it.
    And nothing wrong with wanting to live among your own kind. It's human nature.

if you believe that only people of 1 skin colour should be able to live in your area, then there actually is something wrong with that. if it was human nature to be of such a mindset then we all would be the same, we aren't.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

and that was 100% wrong, there were no excuses not to take action.
    these days there are plenty of avenues open to people to expose things, and we know people had the evidence and tried exposing it.

if you believe that only people of 1 skin colour should be able to live in your area, then there actually is something wrong with that. if it was human nature to be of such a mindset then we all would be the same, we aren't.

Incorrect. The first social worker to raise the alarm was sent on a diversity training course and told never to raise the alarm. It's now known that the girls weren't protected so as not to 'rock' the multi cultural boat. Similar things have happened in Sweden and Germany.

The official report into the Rotherham atrocity says the council "ignored child abuse by Asian gangs because of 'misplaced political correctness'," The media even refers to the rape gangs as 'Asian' even though they were Pakistani. Who are you trying to fool?

Wrong again. It's human nature to want to live with your own kind. Nothing wrong with that. Do you think if Europeans had a say in the matter we'd have thousands of Africans flooding into Italy every week? Good fences make good neighbours.

Incorrect. The first social worker to raise the alarm was sent on a diversity training course and told never to raise the alarm.

hence my stating "tried" to expose it. however, she could have tried harder to be fair.
    like i said, unlike years ago it is much easier to expose things now.
    i can tell you this, if i was aware of child abuse and i had the evidence i would be exposing it and no divercity course or calling me all sorts would stop me. in fact, it would doubley insure i would do what i need to do to get the information out there.
    It's now known that the girls weren't protected so as not to 'rock' the multi cultural boat.

that is what has been claimed, yes. something tells me it was a far more sinister reason however, with multiculturalism being the scapegoat.
    Wrong again. It's human nature to want to live with your own kind. Nothing wrong with that. Do you think if Europeans had a say in the matter we'd have thousands of Africans flooding into Italy every week? Good fences make good neighbours.

if it was human nature to only live with one's own kind, how come we aren't all having issues with black and brown people living among us? europeans had a say in the matter and voted for thousands of people from all over the world to come to europe, via voting in their governments.

hence my stating "tried" to expose it. however, she could have tried harder to be fair.
    like i said, unlike years ago it is much easier to expose things now.
    i can tell you this, if i was aware of child abuse and i had the evidence i would be exposing it and no divercity course or calling me all sorts would stop me. in fact, it would doubley insure i would do what i need to do to get the information out there.

that is what has been claimed, yes. something tells me it was a far more sinister reason however, with multiculturalism being the scapegoat.

if it was human nature to only live with one's own kind, how come we aren't all having issues with black and brown people living among us? europeans had a say in the matter and voted for thousands of people from all over the world to come to europe, via voting in their governments.

So why are you trying to claim pc doesn't exist when it played a part in thousands of white girls being raped? When it caused the cover ups of the NYE scandal in Germay the festivals sex abuse scandals in Sweden?

You must living under a rock. Many people in Europe have issues with the huge third world and/or muslim migration. Why should whites passively accept massive immigration from cultures different to their own? Do you ask the same of non whites?

I am expected to unquestionably accept mass immigration even though I can see the huge social costs involved. Bizarre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Someone should have told all the whites who went to southern Africa in the 19th century and stayed and then persecuted the native population.

So why are you trying to claim pc doesn't exist

because i believe it doesn't.
    when it played a part in thousands of white girls being raped? When it caused the cover ups of the NYE scandal in Germay the festivals sex abuse scandals in Sweden?

i don't believe it did. i believe that it was just a copout excuse.
    You must living under a rock. Many people in Europe have issues with the huge third world and/or muslim migration. Why should whites passively accept massive immigration from cultures different to their own? Do you ask the same of non whites?

I am expected to unquestionably accept mass immigration even though I can see the huge social costs involved. Bizarre.

who said you are expected to unquestionably accept mass immigration?

• Advertisement

Someone should have told all the whites who went to southern Africa in the 19th century and stayed and then persecuted the native population.

So 21 year old Hannah Cornelious who was gang raped and murdered recently deserved it? And the white farmers who being murdered and raped? They deserve it for the actions of their ancestors?

because i believe it doesn't.

i don't believe it did. i believe that it was just a copout excuse.

who said you are expected to unquestionably accept mass immigration?

You don't have to believe anything but it is part of the official findings. Therefore it's hard for you to deny pc doesn't exist.

People on this thread, people in real life, in the media. I reject it as is my right. Doesn't mean I hate anyone, all I want is a sensible migration policy.

So 21 year old Hannah Cornelious who was gang raped and murdered recently deserved it? And the white farmers who being murdered and raped? They deserve it for the actions of their ancestors?

What the holy feck are you tendentiously on about?! I'm drawing an obvious parallel about foreigners and faraway lands. Not the actions of particular degenerates wherever they may be.

What the holy feck are you tendentiously on about?! I'm drawing an obvious parallel about foreigners and faraway lands. Not the actions of particular degenerates wherever they may be.

Because this is what is happening to the whites in SA today. I believe that country will dissolve into a racial civil war.

all I want is a sensible migration policy.

I think we all do, as space is limited and we can't support everyone. However this stuff you're coming out with about "whites" this and that and wanting to live with our own colour doesn't apply to me, you can keep that one for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,816 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Nice story. I have friends from different cultures too. A little diversity is fine but the host culture should always be dominant.

Why don't you care? Because you are naive.

Hahaha..... racists always mention their black best friend

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Where did I say I have black friends?

Your a mod I hope you reported the racist posts.

Because this is what is happening to the whites in SA today. I believe that country will dissolve into a racial civil war.

It might, the post apartheid era has been wasted in many respects.

By the way you do know your chosen user name was a almost certainly a fraud and probably a collaborator with Germany during WW2?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Are you implying Sven is a racist? Personally, I think that's out of order

Advertisement