Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL 2017/2018 Pay Leagues and Prize Leagues

Options
  • 14-07-2017 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I set up a league on Fantasy Premier League with a cash prize of €200 for the winner so they can follow my betting log entirely risk free if they choose to.

Use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:
    https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=404517-98521.

You shouldn't need the league code, but just in case here it is: 404517-98521.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote:
    Thread for posting ir promoting decent pay leagues, and codes for free leagues with decent prizes. Please also highlight leagues that may have stiffed you before if they are running again this season.

I'd suggest as I said last year that you keep local pub/club/local paper leagues out of this thread. Those leagues will wither away if a load of sharks from outside the area start snapping them up.

Final piece of advice, if you're onto a good private pay league while we'd all like to know about it note that there are a lot more than the regular posters snooping these threads for leagues. Some lurkers who share nothing but snap up everything so some of us learned last year to be selective what we shared with who....e.g. posting general info but give the codes or email in PM perhaps.

Good luck to all, except if course for those who are in my money leagues.

Just for any newer posters, I'll repeat the OP from last year's pay leagues thread.

Any free prize leagues or pay leagues people wanna promote are welcome. But don't give away your family jewels. :)

Personally I have stopped bothering with free to enter leagues, huge numbers, you need a freakishly good season to have a chance, and if you do have that freakishly good season you'd clean up in a proper pay league. Add in the fact that many of them don't honour their prizes and it's not worth it IMO

Will post see details on the greatest pay league of all, the Finn Harps league and Champions League shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

I'm a disaster at this game but its useful to quickly draw my attention to players that would influence a bet in the following gameweeks. Far too many sharks out there with spreadsheets that have everything planned out 6 weeks in advance while I'm pretty sure I'm a curse on whoever I select as captain even at home against the team with the worst defense in the league.

It seems that if you miss the opportunity to transfer in the in-form players over the first 3/4 gameweeks and increase the value of your team then you're out of the running for the rest of the season even if you don't realise it until gamweek 25-30 when you are competing against teams which are worth 4.0+ more than your team and you can't make the couple of transfers necessary to get yourself back into the running.

Division wrote: »
    Far too many sharks out there with spreadsheets that have everything planned out 6 weeks in advance...

Errrrm. Yeah, don't you just, er, hate those guys... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 32,896 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Running my 20 euro league again this year. Leaving it until this time next week for people who entered last year to enter again if they wish (lassykk is already in) and afterwards I'll open it to new entrants if there is space.

Also running my LMS style league which people have already registered an interest in, so I'll get moving on that maybe tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 aaronweb

Hey guys,

I'm running a casual fpl league for all casual fpl managers, the code is: =

Thanks for joining

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I have also set up a casual private league the only prize being the satisfaction of winning it :D
    Here is the code to join, it's called 125 year a red 605819-143645

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Just secured golf for 4 @ Druids Glen as a prize in the 7th Bohs FPL League.Planning on over 20 prizes worth over €2000.Comp will launch soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 aaronweb

I've setup a Classic League for all, please sign-up if you have a free slot remaining. Code is:

422993.jpg

Lads, haven't got around to posting this till now, apologies for my tardiness.

The undisputed number 1 pay league in Ireland is back for it's 5th season. Over €2,600 in prizes paid out last season, at previous rates of growth €3k is not out of reach this year.

Over 50 already signed up.

All details here http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=5016

As before the popular Champions League (€20 entry, 64 teams, winner takes all €1,000) is restricted to previous entrants initially but drop them an email to join the waiting list if you want.

FHFC wrote: »
    422993.jpg

Lads, haven't got around to posting this till now, apologies for my tardiness.

The undisputed number 1 pay league in Ireland is back for it's 5th season. Over €2,600 in prizes paid out last season, at previous rates of growth €3k is not out of reach this year.

Over 50 already signed up.

All details here http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=5016

As before the popular Champions League (€20 entry, winner takes all €1,000) is restricted to previous entrants initially but drop them an email to join the waiting list if you want.

Btw, please spread the word on this one, especially to crap managers, but even to good ones. ;). Email the link far and wide or if on Twitter please RT this https://twitter.com/trevg1977/status/887265467039182848

Support Irish football while enjoying FPL and help Finn Harps defy the odds (and the FAI) and manage to beat the drop for another season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McBain11

A great league FHFC and brilliantly run. Will register for it next week and will spread the word also.

The 7th Bohs FPL Comp is hereby launched.

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

Only one person in it so far...moi...if it stays like that I'll clean up ;-)

Definitely my last year doing it!

Details here of another popular pay league around these parts. Second only to the Finn Harps League in terms of prestige and prize money.

A few changes this year, capped at 300 entries, separate entry for the Head to Head and classic options. £20 for Classic including 2 x Cups and £5 for H2H with separate pot. Very well run and trustworthy, has an active Facebook group.

Prizes last year for top 10 in Classic from £1,200 for winner down to £100 for 10th.

Contact via the twitter below. If anyone not on Twitter is interested PM me and I'll arrange something.

423321.jpg

CSF wrote: »
    Running my 20 euro league again this year. Leaving it until this time next week for people who entered last year to enter again if they wish (lassykk is already in) and afterwards I'll open it to new entrants if there is space.

Also running my LMS style league which people have already registered an interest in, so I'll get moving on that maybe tomorrow.
    I've only 6 in the league still (including myself). 10 was the ideal number so its open season to the first 4 people to get in touch to arrange payment with me.

I removed all the people from the league who auto renewed but didn't pay, so if by any chance I've accidentally removed someone who shouldn't be, can you let me know?

Thanks in advance,
    CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Send me on payment details, I'll.sort it as soon as.

PM sent. Anyone else, instead of posting in here, can you PM me, because I might not be checking this thread often enough to properly manage that.

My league is full now.

The 7th Bohs FPL Comp is hereby launched.

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

Only one person in it so far...moi...if it stays like that I'll clean up ;-)

Definitely my last year doing it!

Nice steady 10 entries so far...a tenth of the €2000 worth of prizes will do me fine ;)

I'm sure it'll fill up shortly. This one and the Harps one are ones that I save spaces for from the beginning each year.

Hopefully can fit Bohs one in this year....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Do you guys use up all 15 league entries? All pay leagues?

Besides the 3/4 you might get here what else are you entering? Don't be shy about telling us about the easy money leagues!!

Hopefully can fit Bohs one in this year....

I'll fit the Harps one in...as ever;)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

I just joined the Finn harps league and paid up. Do you receive the league code by email then? Just I haven't received it yet. Thanks guys. All this is new to me

martin101 wrote: »
    I just joined the Finn harps league and paid up. Do you receive the league code by email then? Just I haven't received it yet. Thanks guys. All this is new to me

Yep..you'll get an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ye you will get an email. Check your junk mail.

You might not get it till Monday, I know the admin usually runs it from his work computer.

Entries passed 100 on Friday btw, well ahead of this time last year, with lots of new entrants.

Hopefully we can break the magic 300 mark this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Thanks for the replies lads. Good luck to yous all this year. Not long to wait now

Entries passed 100 on Friday btw, well ahead of this time last year, with lots of new entrants.

Hopefully we can break the magic 300 mark this season.

Great going...I've just hit the magic 30 mark ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Hi All

Don't forget the main Boards.ie FF Pay league is up and running and we need a push to get to previous year numbers.

Advertisement