Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

*NSFW* Depressed old man drives off cliff on front of children

Options
  • 01-07-2017 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

d6b6ioci3z6z.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

My God, that's horrific :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

This is disrespectful to the Man gets hit by train thread. Where is that thread gone anyway? It's horrific viewing.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Did he even have a licence for that thing?? I bet that car had no insurance, no NCT and it hadn't been taxed. And look, no safety belts at all. And don't get me started on the state of the roads. It was an accident waiting to happen. Where are the Gardaí when you need them? Oh, the humanity. Think of the children! There ought to be a law.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Also, yellow is ssssooo last season.

(And I really want to have a go, too! :D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Absolutely heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

R.I.P to that poor man, it's times like this that you never realise what's going on on someone else's mind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

It's sad that he felt things were so bad that he had to do that. Whatever about the kids, but this man was obviously in such a bad place, he felt it was his only way out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

And what about the tsunami he caused.... so selfish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭deandean

That's terrible! Did he not think of the children? They'll never forget that; poor mites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Where's grandad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

I'm gonna play Devil's advocate here and say that if I had children like those, I would probably do the same. Not a care in the world from them as they watch the old man go head first...!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I'll just lash in the obligatory "That's very disrespectful to those who lost their lives. Show some respect. You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm a better person than you are for not finding this funny and it is NOTHING to do with my lack of sense of humour, so it isn't. I'm offended by your opinion and as a result I demand an apology because the only opinions that matter are mine #notasnowflake"............ er post

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

When is the benefit concert? I could give the shift in a kissing booth?

I'm traumatised. I keep seeing that footage over, and over, and over again.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Those kids will be scarred for life :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,902 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Imagine cleaning up the scene after that, click bait thread at its worst, and disrespectful and horrendous for the family.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Going to get banned for using the Report Post button too many times, but it's for the greater good!

🤪

Advertisement