Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busiest NAS ambulance stations?

Options
  • 02-07-2017 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

E: got the answers can delete this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

Out of curiosity, what's the answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

It is Loughlinstown still like I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

How many calls then?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Parapara2017

Mycroft H wrote: »
    How many calls then?

Bwah thats testing me...

Source is the Lightfoot baseline and capacity review for NAS.

It states the busiest area for NAS is Loughlinstown. Second is Dublin South East amd third is St James Didn't have any luck finding more detailed breakdown of statistics unfortunately. The report is mainly dealing with response times.

I originally heard this from a Paramedic and other random sources but official source is that report.

Makes sense, Tallaght and (formerly) James would be the closest Dublin Stations...

The lack of other close stations seems to be exactly why its been earmarked for improvement and development / relocation in the report.

Heard they are going to move it up to Sandyford... Don't know how true that is.

Advertisement