Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C02 pistol

Options
  • 15-06-2017 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi lads

What is the most powerful co2 pistol you can buy in Ireland? I'm only looking for target practice so I would imagine lead or steel pellets would be a better option

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

pm. wrote: »
    Hi lads

What is the most powerful co2 pistol you can buy in Ireland? I'm only looking for target practice so I would imagine lead or steel pellets would be a better option

Thanks in advance

Airsoft pistols are restricted to 1 joule of muzzle energy using a plastic .20 bb.
    Anything above that is considered a firearm and requires a licence, all of which is not for this forum, especially steel or lead pellets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Airsoft pistols are restricted to 1 joule of muzzle energy using a plastic .20 bb.
    Anything above that is considered a firearm and requires a licence, all of which is not for this forum, especially steel or lead pellets.

Didn't realize that thanks for the information. I assumed that once it was below 1 joule you could also fire steel or lead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

pm. wrote: »
    I assumed that once it was below 1 joule you could also fire steel or lead
    You could try but you would be lucky to get 2 foot from a steel bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

thermo wrote: »
    You could try but you would be lucky to get 2 foot from a steel bb.

Thanks for the information.... I shall stick to my rifles

Advertisement