Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Black and Maori All Black squad named.

Options
  • 08-06-2017 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

2 new caps.
    First time 3 brothers selected, Barrett brothers
    many left out
    Many selected are released to play in the mid week games
    The strongest Maori AB team bolstered by many ex AB players.
    Any thoughts?

http://www.allblacks.com/News/30915/all-blacks-squad-for-dhl-nz-lions-series

I really like the look of the Maori side, to have Liam, Elliot, Tawera,
    Milner-Skudder, Hikawera Elliot, Damian McKenzie who have all played at the AB level is reassuring that the leadership needed is theirs to wield into another fighting chance of upsetting the BIL next Saturday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Lions to lose all four of the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Lions to lose all four of the games.

If the Lions lose the first two tests I guess there's a chance the 3rd test will be like the 3rd test in 2009

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭laurie88

you can right the BIL off but that is like how the AB's got questioned when they were just making wins in the world cup pool matches.
    This is the strategy I assume that Gats is planning.
    Learn his combo's, gel his nations together
    the intensity will come
    their set piece will be solid
    their kicking is top class
    So I imagine Gats is planning well and is looking at the test picture

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

If the Lions lose the first two tests I guess there's a chance the 3rd test will be like the 3rd test in 2009

I think SA made a lot of changes for that test. Not sure NZ take the foot off the gas like that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭HankScorpio102

Not a chance.New Zealand will not let up in anyway.In fact, I'd say they would view the series as a failure if they won the first two tests but then lost the last one.Nothing but 3-0 will suffice for them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement