Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student doing research on health & fitness

Options
  • 08-05-2017 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there!

I am a student at UCD working on a group project researching the role of protein in people's lives. We are looking for 21-45 year olds to participate in a focus group. We want to talk to people from all walks of life, and people who focus on both their nutrition and fitness, one or the other, and neither. People who participate will be given a €40 One4All voucher as a thank you!

Let me know if you are interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

alennals wrote: »
    Hi there!

I am a student at UCD working on a group project researching the role of protein in people's lives. We are looking for 21-45 year olds to participate in a focus group. We want to talk to people from all walks of life, and people who focus on both their nutrition and fitness, one or the other, and neither. People who participate will be given a €40 One4All voucher as a thank you!

How much of a time commitment is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alennals

The focus group would be an hour to an hour and a half one night during this week or next week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi alennals,
    Your student research post has been moved to our Researcher forum. It is welcome here. I will try to get the word out so that more of our members may see your post.

Cheers!
    Black Swan

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

i am interested?
    Hi there!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi there!

I am a student at UCD working on a group project researching the role of protein in people's lives. We are looking for 21-45 year olds to participate in a focus group.
    I would join your focus group but unfortunately I am over 8,300 kms west of ye. How about a doing an online virtual focus group someday as a followup to your research topic?

• Advertisement
Advertisement