Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really need help finding personalised beer....

Options
  • 30-05-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Really need help folks.....I'm trying everywhere to get personalised beer bottles in Ireland,not just labels,but six packs.I'm trying to get three six packs,all three different for my groomsmen.Can't find them anywhere...Anyone know where I can get these without breaking the blooming bank?All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

I haven't heard of such a thing OP

But then there are lots of things I haven't heard of

Maybe​ try a post in the food & drink section where there's a drink beer etc thread

• Registered Users Posts: 33,017 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

padohaodha wrote: »
    Really need help folks.....I'm trying everywhere to get personalised beer bottles in Ireland,not just labels,but six packs.I'm trying to get three six packs,all three different for my groomsmen.Can't find them anywhere...Anyone know where I can get these without breaking the blooming bank?All help appreciated.

You're overthinking this - just get everyone to change their name to Bud by deed poll.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭padohaodha

You're overthinking this - just get everyone to change their name to Bud by deed poll.

If only life was this easy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

padohaodha wrote: »

Samuel Adams would work better

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

Try the Moonpig website and see if you can get delivery to Northern Ireland and then the republic via Parcel motel. Not sure if it will work for alcohol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Story Bud?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Never heard of it, tbh, but I guess you could try contacting someplace like Donovans in Cork - doubt they stock anything along those lines, but might be able to give you a pointer as to whether it's even a thing in Ireland. Alternatively, and this may be cheating, get/brew some beer and rebottle it? (If rebottling is a blasphemy against alcohol, cough)

*sticks on mod hat* Also going to move this to Wine & Beer & Spirits - good luck with the quest! As usual, thread will be locked for the move for reopening over there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

A brewery would be able to get you unlabelled bottles. You could then design and print your own labels and stick them on. For the actual six pack holder you would probably need to buy some blank ones and print or stick something on yourself. All seems a bit of hassle but if you're dead set on it I would email your local brewery (that sells bottles) and go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Get a few Growler Bottles and have the tags individually labelled. You can even fill them with a beer to match the recipient.

Advertisement