Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiawan gun

Options
  • 23-05-2017 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Anybody order from these guys before? What is the quality like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Dmitrijs

I did many orders from them. Good quality and fast delivery. Some irish airsoft shops by items from taiwangun(poland)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Daz95

Sweet. Thanks man. Going to order a few bits I think.

I'm looking at a few gun I could use up north because im in Donegal. Will I have to have them downgraded to get them posted here?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

Daz95 wrote: »
    I'm looking at a few gun I could use up north because im in Donegal. Will I have to have them downgraded to get them posted here?

Yes it will need to be downgraded which most sellers are happy to do for you.

Sound I'll add that in with the order then. Cheers lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭MichaelDevers

I also made an order from Taiwan Gun a couple of years back and had no issues with them whatsoever. Most European retailers like Taiwan Gun or GunFire.pl will happily downgrade your RIF before shipping for free. If not, for a small fee.

Taiwangun does downgrade if they are asked for

for free

Looking at this ....just seems too cheap lol

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭fido37

i just got a cyma ak from them... great value, very fast, free downgrade, ive gotten scopes and stuff off them in the past. they are great.

the value is mental, i got a sportline cyma ak as a backup aeg with two spare flash mags
    and it was 105 all in inc shipping. cant fault them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 tevion70

hi guys ive dealt with gunfire all good i didnt know once you got a airsoft downgraded to our fps there would be no problem through customs.thats great news could someone confirm this .thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

tevion70 wrote: »
    hi guys ive dealt with gunfire all good i didnt know once you got a airsoft downgraded to our fps there would be no problem through customs.thats great news could someone confirm this .thanks

As long as the airsoft rifle is firing at 1j or below then you will have no problems.

Advertisement