Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 2 2016/17

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

So how many are going up from this again? 3? Or possibly more if places aren't taken in higher leagues? Sorry if question has been answered before

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

manual_man wrote: »
    So how many are going up from this again? 3? Or possibly more if places aren't taken in higher leagues? Sorry if question has been answered before

3 go up automatically but will probably be more due to places not being taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

patmac wrote: »
    Is it top 4 for play offs in this one currently in 5th with El-Tel to play next week 1 point behind nottsofuchsweregiven, if so maybe El-Tel might put out a second string seen as though he has already qualified.

Oh what a big set you have!
    Gutsy -20. Fair play. I'm hit averse but it's (mini WC) something I hope to consider next year.
    Hope to see you in League 1 next year when I can return the favour. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Back up to 4th
    If I win last game I'll stay there
    If I lose I could slip to 8th

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

km79 wrote: »
    Back up to 4th
    If I win last game I'll stay there
    If I lose I could slip to 8th

Yeah you overtook me, I was 7 points behind before tomorrow night thinking with my 5 players vs his lone Kane that I had a chance, ended up losing by 25!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I dropped to 9th. Looked to be heading for a win which would have put me 5th until Kane did his thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

If 14 of ye could decide ye can't be arsed with this craic next year, that'd be great.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

WooHoo. Managed 6th in the end. Likely won't get promotion, but the FSA leagues are the craic, and glad to secure my spot for next season :D

5th
    Hope to get promoted .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Relieved to have staved off relegation after a nightmare season :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Fare thee well, League 2 :(

Did really badly at H2H this year despite having a pretty decent season overall. Oh well, gotta do a Burnley and bounce straight back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Not sure how... worst season since my first year playing (pretty much switched off after Christmas :rolleyes:), but i managed to dodge the relegation zone and finished 15th

I am the Swansea of League 2, too shit to achieve much but will always have teams like Middlesborough and Sunderland to keep me from going down :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

For next year we have:
    Copper Pipe
    The Neon Knight
    Deadlineday
    KM79
    Manual_man
    Tony_Montana
    P.Walnuts
    El Horseboxo
    The incredible pudding
    Mr. Guappa
    Stephenl15
    Richieffff
    SpaceCowb0y
    Unkymo
    FrClintPower
    Gaillimh1976
    Jay0109
    Claw
    Klopparama

Backups run in order of: Thepoet85, Spock. Wrestlemaniac, Yozico, Normanoffside, Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Colking, Ginger Ninja, Tailgunner, Karma25, ScummyMan, OTSSTO, Clockend1886, Aido1603, Cartman78, MarkSRFC21, Chesty08, A Brad Maddox Guy, Joe123, Mint Sauce, Phoenix99, Shedite27, Poker Face, TacT, Elefant, LeaveItOff, Billymitchell, Passin Thru

If 28 backups doesn't cover it I'm f*ckin worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

CSF wrote: »
    For next year we have:
    Copper Pipe
    The Neon Knight
    Deadlineday
    KM79
    Manual_man
    Tony_Montana
    P.Walnuts
    El Horseboxo
    The incredible pudding
    Mr. Guappa
    Stephenl15
    Richieffff
    SpaceCowb0y
    Unkymo
    FrClintPower
    Gaillimh1976
    Jay0109
    Claw
    Klopparama

Backups run in order of: Thepoet85, Spock. Wrestlemaniac, Yozico, Normanoffside, Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Colking, Ginger Ninja, Tailgunner, Karma25, ScummyMan, OTSSTO, Clockend1886, Aido1603, Cartman78, MarkSRFC21, Chesty08, A Brad Maddox Guy, Joe123, Mint Sauce, Phoenix99, Shedite27, Poker Face, TacT, Elefant, LeaveItOff, Billymitchell, Passin Thru

Well I'll be sick if I don't get up being the first backup!!

This was my first year in the qualifying, do the other leagues run the same, or are they head to head?

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Well I'll be sick if I don't get up being the first backup!!

This was my first year in the qualifying, do the other leagues run the same, or are they head to head?

Head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

CSF wrote: »
    For next year we have:
    Copper Pipe
    The Neon Knight
    Deadlineday
    KM79
    Manual_man
    Tony_Montana
    P.Walnuts
    El Horseboxo
    The incredible pudding
    Mr. Guappa
    Stephenl15
    Richieffff
    SpaceCowb0y
    Unkymo
    FrClintPower
    Gaillimh1976
    Jay0109
    Claw
    Klopparama

Maybe I'm going blind, but are there only 19 teams on the list above ??

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Maybe I'm going blind, but are there only 19 teams on the list above ??

No your eyesight's fine mate, there's one username missing from that list. CSF is in charge of this and I'm sure he'll be quick to amend it when the new season rolls around.

No your eyesight's fine mate, there's one username missing from that list. CSF is in charge of this and I'm sure he'll be quick to amend it when the new season rolls around.
    Sh*t. I'm out at the moment, if anyone can figure out who is missing by the end of the night that would be much appreciated.

I've taken a printscreen of the leagues so I can review later, but just incase they shut the website down in the meantime and I need to look at it or whatever.

GetWithIt was the one I accidentally left out, sorry!!

Advertisement