Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go with a HND?

Options
  • 04-04-2017 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, just looking for some advise on how I can get into Irish education with my HND (UK) qualification.

I have a HND in music tech, I also completed year 2 of University but decided not to continue on to year 3 and get my degree at the time.

I'm now living and working in Louth and want to continue studying so I can hopefully go on to become a music tech teacher. I would preferably need a part time course as I need to also work my full time job. I'm 25 so I think I would be classed as a mature student.

Does anyone have any advise on how I could go about doing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭everesteduc

Open University do a degree in music with another subject. They give credit transfer for previous study.

Advertisement