Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trial and Error (NBC) [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 17-03-2017 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭

T&E is a new sitcom started during the week, shot in a mockumentary style like The Office/Parks and Rec.

It's a season long whodunnit/trial where Larry Henderson (played by John Lithgow) is accused of killing his wife. The first episode made me laugh enough to add it to my weekly schedule. Very funny stuff. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Mr E wrote: »
    T&E is a new sitcom started during the week, shot in a mockumentary style like The Office/Parks and Rec.

It's a season long whodunnit/trial where Larry Henderson (played by John Lithgow) is accused of killing his wife. The first episode made me laugh enough to add it to my weekly schedule. Very funny stuff. :)

seems like its based on that novelist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Peterson_(murder_suspect)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,737 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You had me at comedy and John Lithgow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's good but Sherry Shephard's schtick is wearing thin fast..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

After being disappointed with NBC's other sitcoms this season, (The Good Place and Powerless), I was surprised to absolutely love this. Hilarious show, and John Lithgow is fantastic.

It's more a parody of Michael Peterson's case, than Stephen Avery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,737 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trial & Error: Lady Killer debuts with a one-hour premiere on Thursday, July 19 on NBC

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Season 2 not great so far.
    Lithgow is missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭HappySerious

Any fans of this show. Anyone seen the new season yet? A fantastic first season but Lithgow is a big loss. Its a very parks and recs type show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP4nhale038

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

I haven’t started watching the second season yet but the first season was one of the funniest tv shows I have ever watched. I watched it twice and laughed just as hard the second time around. I’ll binge season 2 when it finishes airing.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Threads merged.

• Advertisement
Advertisement