Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joshua and Parker double

• 09-04-2017 1:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 96 ✭✭

I am on Joshua to beat Klitschko 29th, and also Parker to beat Fury 6th; both as singles, and as a double.
    But I am also thinking to add some more singles on them.
    Parker KO or TKO as method of victory.
    Joshua points or TKO as method of victory.
    Any thoughts on the above?
    Or can anyone suggest a third boxing match I could add for a nice triple?
    Something in April or May ideally.
    I was thinking maybe Katie Taylor on the Joshua undercard, but I don't know who she is facing yet?
    Will probably be at very short odds anyway. Hearn seems to be picking her opponents very carefully to build her unbeaten profile up.
    (I want to avoid the Brook and Chisora fights respectively, as I think they could both be close and go either way; so too risky for me).
    Maybe hold on for the Pacquiao fight as that looks safe, although not much juice in the odds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

if you don't mind crossing over into mma i'd say souza to beat whittaker at odds of 4/9 which is on next sat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 96 ✭✭MotherTeresa

mailburner wrote: »
    if you don't mind crossing over into mma i'd say souza to beat whittaker at odds of 4/9 which is on next sat

Don't mind at all, as its possible on PP.
    I was thinking of Taylor or Pacquaio as they are safe bets, although not much juice to add to a treble really.
    I don't know anything about MMA to be honest, only McGregor, Rousey, Tate, etc.
    Do you consider Souza to be a safe bet then? I am going to look into him now.
    Thanks for the tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Don't mind at all, as its possible on PP.
    I was thinking of Taylor or Pacquaio as they are safe bets, although not much juice to add to a treble really.
    I don't know anything about MMA to be honest, only McGregor, Rousey, Tate, etc.
    Do you consider Souza to be a safe bet then? I am going to look into him now.
    Thanks for the tip.

I think the odds are very fair and have backed him at 4/6 which was clearly a mistake by pp
    this is a huge step up in class for whittaker against a top guy and ive seen nothing from whittaker to tell me hes capable of taking out a top guy like souza

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 96 ✭✭MotherTeresa

mailburner wrote: »
    I think the odds are very fair and have backed him at 4/6 which was clearly a mistake by pp
    this is a huge step up in class for whittaker against a top guy and ive seen nothing from whittaker to tell me hes capable of taking out a top guy like souza

Many thanks for the tip. I have backed him as a single, as you say the odds are juicy. Maybe they will shorten as others lump on closer to the date.

Advertisement