Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1936 Original Irish Merc for sale. Anybody know it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭irshmerc

Stunning looking car alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭tc20

I think Ben has had that on his books for quite a while - though not actively advertised (here) for some time. At a guess I'd say it might belong to a customer of his.
    Gorgeous car alright - it looks as if the front windscreen is hinged, like RedKev I'm not too well up on that era, was this a common thing, an early and rudimentary form of air-con??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Pricy I'd say?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭tc20

€55k in the ad

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MercMan Ben

Hi guys,

This car is in excellent condition throughout. It would be great if we could keep this original Irish car in the country.
    The owner (In a collection for the last 40 years) has done a lot of research into the history of the car.

Btw the spare wheel housing has been modified. It used to be mounted on the front wing, but I think ecstatically an improvement to have it located in the boot ...

Any questions or if you are interested - give me a call.

All the best,
    Benjamin

• Advertisement
Advertisement