Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for airsoft in the South (Cork)

Options
  • 28-03-2017 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I've been playing airsoft for a while now, but I've been restricted to a couple of sites and one retailer. Either I'm unable to use google, or it's quite difficult to find these sites online. It would be great if I could set up a game with a few of the local lads who don't have kit, so if a site offers rentals that information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭TheWarChicken

shytan wrote: »

I did, website is down, and it hasn't been updated in a while. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

I've been playing airsoft for a while now, but I've been restricted to a couple of sites and one retailer. Either I'm unable to use google, or it's quite difficult to find these sites online. It would be great if I could set up a game with a few of the local lads who don't have kit, so if a site offers rentals that information would be appreciated.

Thanks

For retailers try airsoft Eire. They stock good products, have next day delivery on orders and in my experience they costumerservice is brilliant.

Also I found that airsoft magazines like airsoft international are full of ads for British retailers.

Even further afield is taiwangun.pl and gunfire.pl both polish shops who I found to be fairly priced and easy to deal with.

As for sites you may have to travel, I drive for an hour to go to my local when there are four sites closer to my home.

Advertisement