Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness Milk Stout

• 29-03-2017 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Has anyone seen this about? - I've read UK reviews of this on ratebeer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Checked the Guinness site and apparently there's also a bottled version of Antwerpen. Never seen it here (typcial). Must try and get my hands on one - quite liked it at the Open Gate (presuming it's the same one).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Never seen it here (typcial).
    Saw it in Tesco (typical) in the Jervis Centre the other day.

I'd say the Milk Stout will be out soon: they don't seem to do separate short-run products for the UK and Ireland any more, though they don't release them at exactly the same time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

My bad, checked my local Tesco and it's there. Must have been released here very recently? Will pick up a few later. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Saw their Wit beer in the Centra near where I work. 3.50 each or 4 for 10. Anyone tried it, not holding out much hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Saw the Milk stout in Super Valu the other day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 sonicstrav

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Saw their Wit beer in the Centra near where I work. 3.50 each or 4 for 10. Anyone tried it, not holding out much hope.
    It's not bad - one of the best in the Brewer's Project - it's like a lightish less yeasty Hefeweizen rather than a Belgian Wit

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sonicstrav

Saw the Milk stout in Super Valu the other day.
    Yippee - I look forward to trying it out - 5% abv and more richness from the milk sugars it hopefully should be pretty decent

Advertisement