Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bates Motel [A&E - US] *Spoilers!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Some great last few episodes with Norman in the Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

every episode is great, tough and all that Sheriff Romero is, has he ever dealt with a Norman?

Freddie Highmore wrote this weeks episode.

That scene with the axe at the end was great and the peephole nice nod to the film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

It's just getting better and better. Just watched the most recent episode - tense stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

not sure what was going on there at the end, the version I watched ended at the door open but http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/bates-motel-recap-season-4-episode-9-norma-dead-forever-1201768523/ if you are trying to gas yourself you don't turn on the fire do ya? they did say there was crack in the furnace was some gas getting into the vents?

i thought norman was trying to set the house on fire not killl them both????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I knew Norma would eventually die not this soon though but is the next season the last?

A fine end to another top season.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Just finished this. Freddie Highmore has been excellent this season and, for the first time IMO, eclipse Farmiga. They really moved the whole show forward this season, helped knowing it had an end goal in sight. Norman's completely off the rails now - be interested to see what happens now that there's nobody to keep him in check.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Christ that was unnerving as hell think I need a cold hard shower and a long think about my life after watching that freaky stuff

Christ that was unnerving as hell think I need a cold hard shower and a long think about my life after watching that freaky stuff

Dont forget to lock the door in the shower! :)

• Advertisement

My shower doesn't have a lock , I'll just bring in a sledge hammer just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Agreed, that was quite uncomfortable at times. Also who knew that Norman had such body strength :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Loved every second of it. It always takes so long to reappear back on the box.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I watched on netflix recently. Didn't realise season 4 was on tellybox already. Damn. And now I've read the spoilers in here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Does Mayor Garcia have eyeliner on?

God I'm always noticing that every time he's onscreen! Not just me thinking it then!

I'm just finished S3, anyone know when S4 is due to be on Netflix?

Rihanna cast as
    Marion Crane the role made famous by Janet Leigh in the shower
    for the final season.

Teaser for the final season.

The full trailer again as the one above doesn't work now.

Also a teaser trailer with Rihanna.

Final season kicks off tonight in the States.

Final season kicks off tonight in the States.

And 11th April on Universal Channel UK

• Advertisement

Great start to the final season.

How Freddie Highmore has never been nominated for one of the big awards for this is beyond me he is a stand out.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And 11th April on Universal Channel UK

JP Liz V1 you're brilliant on this thread! I think you're a telly addict like me so thanks for letting us know whats coming up so we dont miss it!!!

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    JP Liz V1 you're brilliant on this thread! I think you're a telly addict like me so thanks for letting us know whats coming up so we dont miss it!!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056129496

The above thread is updated with premiere dates for most shows ;) as not everyone has cousins or pigeons in US

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Do we have to wait until April to watch it here?

Has anyone been watching the final season ? Halfway through and this has over taken the walking dead as my favorite show on TV right now

It's been fantastic and Freddie Highmore as been amazing and creepy scary just the perfect Norman Bates.

I love the little nods to the movie too right down to how Norman acts when the new sherriff comes to see the Ledger the very same as Perkins acts in the film

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Great episode last night. Nice variation on the Psycho shower scene .

Another great episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Watched 1st 3 series of this a couple of years ago. Totally forgot about it since...but loved it at the time. Does it get better/worse, is it worth watching the next few?

Advertisement