Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey for College

Options
  • 17-03-2017 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi guys,
    Im doing a survey on non-verbal communication and it would be very helpful to get a few responses from you guys.

Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCMQZP7

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: Welcome Kaneki. Moved to Researcher forum. We will leave it here for a few days to see if your survey gets participants, and if not, we will look for another forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

:D:(:eek::pac::rolleyes::mad::o:):p:cool: Done

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Some of the questions I chose more than one option, I hope this doesn't skew your results, the fact it allowed for more than one selection made me think it was ok, only after I submitted that I wondered!

Best of luck with your project, seems a very interesting topic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Done!

I also selected more than one option for some of the questions - was that ok?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

done

• Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

"9. How important is non-verbal communication in relation to communication?" - What do the stars mean?

7 and 10 could do with prioitising, i.e. "Put 1 against the most important factor, 2 against the next most important factor, etc."

Advertisement