Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny Forum Beers?

• 20-03-2017 3:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well folks, I think its about time we got a Beer session going...... what say yee?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Yeah we can look at this once we complete the clan PvP competition! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PetKing wrote: »
    Yeah we can look at this once we complete the clan PvP competition! :D

No no, I think we should decide the clan PvP comp at the beers and not on consoles but in person with fists :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I like beer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I like beer

See this is what we need, more beer drinkers.....

But seriously lads I'm up for a night of Beer and a laugh. Its all down to Location.....

Dublin to suit the majority or Cork cos Generic said he will put us all up :P

Seen this happen many times in After Hours Beer attempts and my previous Destiny Beers attempt... talking about having it anywhere outside the Pale would be a waste of time. It won't happen. I'm resigned to the fact it'll have to be Dublin.

• Advertisement

Seen this happen many times in After Hours Beer attempts and my previous Destiny Beers attempt... talking about having it anywhere outside the Pale would be a waste of time. It won't happen. I'm resigned to the fact it'll have to be Dublin.

Well this is happening and all your asses are going to be at it wether you like it or not. I couldnt care less where it actually goes ahead cos either way I will have to travel and get a hotel etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

1341.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Well I'm all on board for it. Easy going where in the world. I'm assuming Dublin is easier for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,994 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I reckon the convention Centre - as long as we can sort out any queuing issues.

I reckon the convention Centre - as long as we can sort out any queuing issues.
    Too soon man. Too soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Bag o' cans outside the convention centre suits me!

I was chatting to Dude last night and we were saying there might be interest in a beers about a month or so before Destiny 2 (Rumoured to be september) so how about we plan something for august??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Think this could be a goid venue for the beers if it goes ahead.

[url] https://geekireland.com/announcing-token-dublins-new-arcade-bar/[/url]

Think this could be a goid venue for the beers if it goes ahead.

[url] https://geekireland.com/announcing-token-dublins-new-arcade-bar/[/url]

Yeah I seen that earlier, would be perfect for us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,994 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

September 8th lads, yeah?

Provisionally yeah. Until we get a confirmation that Sep 8 is release day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Bag of cans for the queue outside gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

dudeeile wrote:
    Bag of cans for the queue outside gamestop.

I'm not going anywhere where your getting drunk, I still remember that night in overwatch.... Shudders

jcd5971 wrote: »
    I'm not going anywhere where your getting drunk, I still remember that night in overwatch.... Shudders

Something something towel something :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

jonnycivic wrote:
    Something something towel something

jcd5971 wrote:

My favouritebit was when he picked mercy and refused to heal anyone, while proclaiming himself battle mercy and everyone else scrubs being carried, he even managed potg,

Zarya ulted the entire enemy team on the point and dude must have hit most of em with his pistol because dva blew em all up but dude got Credit for a quid kill. Was lols how salty the middle eastern cousin got about it

• Advertisement

Tis fine Beer weather out there........ just saying :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Tis fine Beer weather out there........ just saying :pac:

Temperatures set to hit few cans in the park levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

X2GJAyJl.jpg

Xur has us covered.

(im terrible at photoshop)

wexdevil wrote: »
    X2GJAyJl.jpg

Xur has us covered.

Agent of the "wine" with all different beer logos would have been epic there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Agent of the "wine" with all different beer logos would have been epic there :D

My excuse is that I'm tired :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

wexdevil wrote: »
    X2GJAyJl.jpg

Xur has us covered.

New exotic Steller Artois :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Provisionally yeah. Until we get a confirmation that Sep 8 is release day.

Almost :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

New raids - Vault of Guinness, Carlsberg's End, Kronenbourg's Fall and Wrath of the Miller

A reminder than Miller does still exist, somehow. F**k knows who is buying it or who it is targeted it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

First beer (and I use the term loosely) I could think of that began with an M, and thought that "Wrath" was appropriate as you suffer the following day if you drink too much of it.

Advertisement