Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter / decorator recommendations

Options
  • 21-02-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I was hoping to get some good recommendations please for a painter / decorator in the Waterford area for domestic work. Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

I was hoping to get some good recommendations please for a painter / decorator in the Waterford area for domestic work. Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks.

I cant recommend Kieran shanahan enough. Works very cleanly and a lovely fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

Would recommend Paul Bardgett (087) 7639985, has done work on our own house, a rented property and my parents house.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gillman1998

Thanks for the suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jason2501

Cutting Edge Painters 083 8585281

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Chap called Paul Sutton, don't have his number off hand but will post it when I find it.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Grace20040809

Richard Denieffe 0851697392

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

Does anyone know of a painter that does exterior work? I want to see what is involved and what price range. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lisalush 44

Niall Buckley done a fantastic job for me recently. Great work and a lovely fella will be definitely getting him back!
    His number is 0860567003

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Not suggesting anything here people but I hope these guys are all above board or they might not appreciate you giving their details out so freely!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭PetraMac

Keith Kirwan is all legit, good to work with and does a good job. 087-9886651.

• Advertisement
Advertisement