Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 bonus question

• 04-12-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I have just opened a bet365 a/c and deposited 100 euro. I played through that deposit and I have a bonus of 100 euro. How do I eventually get that bonus in my bank a/c? I'm confused as to the amount I must play through to get it? Do I jus keep betting this bonus until I have over 500 euro in bets done?

If any1 could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Ya you have to bet I think about 5 times your deposited amounts on bets 1.20 or more to be able to withdraw. I think that's it anyways. They don't make it very clear when they advertise the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Click on bonus in the members section, and it tells you how mush you have gambled and how mush youve left before bonus is withdrawable

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Megatitan

Thanks for replies.... Do you know is there a time limit you havta bet through the remaining amount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Megatitan wrote: »
    Thanks for replies.... Do you know is there a time limit you havta bet through the remaining amount?

30 days I think? Go onto live chat just to be sure though?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

don't think there is any time limit for you to get your bonus

Have to rollover your deposit once before you can make your bet with bonus.
    Have to rollover your deposit 3 times before you can withdraw what you deposited
    Have to rollover your deposit 5 times before you can withdraw your bonus winnings

i could be wrong though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

wprathead wrote: »
    don't think there is any time limit for you to get your bonus

Have to rollover your deposit once before you can make your bet with bonus.
    Have to rollover your deposit 3 times before you can withdraw what you deposited
    Have to rollover your deposit 5 times before you can withdraw your bonus winnings

i could be wrong though

That sounds about right.

support-eng@customerservices365.com

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Megatitan

Got it sorted. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

What are your requirements?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Has anyone else on here had issues withdrawing from Bet 365,as a winning punter with them,i was certain they were making it as hard as possible trying to delay my withdrawal hoping id lose it all back ive done that too many bloody times over the years so i was going to do it with these c..ts.

Anyways there KYC/security procedures now it didnt help i dont have a credit card but with a debit/laser card i had to verify my postal address send off a copy of my passport,the first copy i sent through in a fax and they claimed they couldnt read the number.
    Eventually had to get it scanned and emailed through to them 24 hours later and a bollocking on the phone i could withdraw.
    4 weeks after my deposit €200 after every 4 it maybe 5 bets i received a €50 free bet however if it wins as mine did you do not get your stake back which i was ok with as i didnt expect it.
    While you are in the deposit bonus you cannot withdraw and be careful they try to draw you into other bonus so you are unable to withdraw.
    There are so many things they dont fully explain for obvious reasons when opening your account be very careful with them.
    On the plus side there team are very friendly and they offer early prices on alot of races the night before,obviously not the novice/maiden hurdles,bumpers/maidens on the flat but most handicap races in both codes are.
    Would really like to hear guys feedback please on the above please???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Signed up tonight as my account has been restricted on Paddy Power and Boyle Sports.

• Advertisement
Advertisement