Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia College Primary Education Interview

Options
  • 23-01-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am living in the Dublin area and am currently in the queue to be called for the interview. I am wondering is there anyone in Dublin that has knowledge of the interview and would possibly be available to give a mock interview for the Irish section of the interview

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

ChrisT23 wrote: »
    Hi, I am living in the Dublin area and am currently in the queue to be called for the interview. I am wondering is there anyone in Dublin that has knowledge of the interview and would possibly be available to give a mock interview for the Irish section of the interview

Hi Chris if you click on my name and check out my previous posts, last year I posted all the questions I was asked, it might give you some insight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 canaryfairy

Hi All,

I had my interview last summer for the September intake and unfortunately I was unsuccessful in the Irish interview.

They contacted me giving me the option to repeat the Irish interview only for the April intake in March 2017. (I do not have to repeat the English interview as I was successful in this)

So my Irish interview is in the coming week. I'm really nervous and I'm terrified that they will be harder on repeat Irish interviews because they know we failed it already. Has anyone any experience with this? If I fail this then I can't reapply for the next two years so the anxiety is hitting big time. A lot riding on 15 minutes.

Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Advertisement