Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny Merchandise

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Jimmy should be able to get a print file and give you a price on one if you drop the shop a dm on Facebook.

I was just on to him, he will do it for me. Hes actually looking to do a decent hammer of sol for himself too :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just not sure I can get myself hyped for non-official replica stuff. If I put something on display I want it to be official merchandise. I'm interested in these McFarlane things, less so (at this point) in the Mega Constructs, I can't wait for the Pop Vinyl stuff - but as much as I like the look of a load of the 3D printed stuff - it isn't official.

But I suppose I would probably buy a kick-ass Destiny poster, official or not, so I am a hypocrite. don't mind me...

I get where you are coming from, I actually have a full titan build in mind so getting the FB was to kick start it :D

Nathan wants to do a hunter cosplay so having a few 3d prints is no harm at all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Vision of Confluence was better anyways

Vision of Confluence was better anyways

Will you shup already, my shopping list is getting bigger and bigger here. If I am to get to a destiny beers with a full titan outfit on I dont think it would be appropriate to have a million and one guns hanging out of me....... actually I could build a vault on wheels......

• Registered Users Posts: 45,009 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I get where you are coming from, I actually have a full titan build in mind so getting the FB was to kick start it :D

Nathan wants to do a hunter cosplay so having a few 3d prints is no harm at all :P

that makes perfect sense to me - 3D printed stuff for a cosplay route makes total sense and I'd never argue otherwise. Just think display items should be official - but if you are going for a full size build and Bungie aren't selling it themselves....

All that said, if the wife bought me a 3D printed destiny item such as a Thorn I'd be fooking delighted and would build a display case just for it! Some of the stuff can look amazing.

I suppose my 'official' stance comes from my dad - he is a collector of some memorabilia - he has a few limited edition batmobile and batman things - has one signed by the designer of the car from the 60's show. The one I would steal off him is the die-cast metal Stingray signed replica - that thing is beautiful, lovely weight to it and its an official, limited edition, signed replica. He also has a number of other replicas that aren't near hte same quality or limited editions - such as Deloreans from the BTTF movies and a bunch of Bond cars.

• Advertisement

So - throwing the question up - what Destiny items would you love to have replicas of (official/non-official be damned).

Thorn would be number 1 for me - up there with the Gally as the iconic Destiny weapon for me.

The exotic swords look pretty damned awesome too - but I don't really have a nostalgic connection to any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Aye Thorn for me. Year one Thorn mind.

So - throwing the question up - what Destiny items would you love to have replicas of (official/non-official be damned).

Thorn would be number 1 for me - up there with the Gally as the iconic Destiny weapon for me.

The exotic swords look pretty damned awesome too - but I don't really have a nostalgic connection to any of them.

Dark Drinker is 100% for me, I will own one but will have to pay decent money for a good one :D It was my first sword but I just loved it, used it for ages when doing my PvE stuff :D

I would love an "Official" Ghost in the Boo style :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Planning a Warlock build myself when I've got the cash, hopefully later in the year after the 3A Hunter and Warlock are paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

• Advertisement

Planning a Warlock build myself when I've got the cash, hopefully later in the year after the 3A Hunter and Warlock are paid off.

Well I'll keep you up to date on how ours is going, I have a tonne of the armour stuff already for destiny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Just got a job.

Take all my money Destiny collectibles.

Gotta get the Warlock and Hunter 1/6th scales to finish that set off.

Them smaller figures shown a few pages back look sweet. My two favourite pieces of armor with the VoG Titan and the Hunter cloak.

Roll on Destiny 2

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Just got a job.

Take all my money Destiny collectibles.

Gotta get the Warlock and Hunter 1/6th scales to finish that set off.

Them smaller figures shown a few pages back look sweet. My two favourite pieces of armor with the VoG Titan and the Hunter cloak.

Roll on Destiny 2

Who in the name of all that is sane in the world employed you? :pac:

Who in the name of all that is sane in the world employed you? :pac:

Wait till i come in some day dressed as a titan :)

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Wait till i come in some day dressed as a titan :)

With your new found fondness of eddies burgers I cant see that happening...... actually did you get a job there :pac:

With your new found fondness of eddies burgers I cant see that happening...... actually did you get a job there :pac:

They would be put out of business if that happened :)

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

wexdevil wrote: »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Is that a foam hammer for over €100???

Yes

• Advertisement

So much for getting the Mcfarlane Iron Gjallarhorn, its a GameStop exclusive.

https://mcfarlane.com/news/destiny-gjallarhorn-now-available-for-pre-order/

Why would it being a Gamestop exclusive prevent you getting it? :confused:

Gamestop america exclusive? Or Sniper might be on an anti-gamestop rip off rant.

Because generally they are GS in the USA only.

Its a worldwide GameStop exclusive and GameStop Ireland don't have a good track record with stocking large collectible items like this, they cancelled all orders for the PDP Replica GoW4 Lancer last year days before release.

I've bought stuff off Gamestop USA before.

That bloody "artic white" headset (ye all know the one by now) to match the console/controller

I got hit by customs cause it was electronics fwiw

I've bought stuff off Gamestop USA before.

That bloody "artic white" headset (ye all know the one by now) to match the console/controller

I got hit by customs cause it was electronics fwiw

GS US won't ship this outside the US due to the size.

GS just got back to me on fb about this and they currently have no clue if they will even be available in Europe at all. Seems GameStop might consider worldwide to mean they can also sell it in Canada.

• Advertisement

New retailer exclusive variants of the McFarlane color tops.

http://trib.al/CJ7QhDl

Advertisement