Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moncrief <3

Options
  • 27-07-2007 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭

I just heard the best interview ever on newstalk this afternoon.

Moncrief was interviewing the U.S. crowd ---> crazy Religious Jazz

He came out (no pun intended) with some real gems, such as........

I feel like I'm at a gay convention talking to you

and........

you're the gayest christians I've ever come across.

I never laughed so much at a radio interview. He really took the piss out of her at the end.

Top marks to Moncrief, It almost makes up for having twink on during the week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dang! Usualy be listening but not today. That Phelps crowd are so easy to attack though. Still I bet Moncrieff felt better afterwards.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

damn, is it online anywhere???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

DaveMcG wrote:
    damn, is it online anywhere???

I don't think Newstalk do proper archiving, just podcast downloads, which in this case will proberly include todays interview.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Cheers, its on the podcast, listening now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

There doesnt seem to be a Moncrief thread for some reason, so... 10 year thread ressurection!

Anyway, that guy reviewing tv is really, really sh1t. He's on like every day now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

Holeefuk Mysterio that's some zombie thread revival, just stumbled into this forum for the first time and I was thinking this is a ghosttown for a minute until I say the date of you post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

J Mysterio wrote: »
    There doesnt seem to be a Moncrief thread for some reason, so... 10 year thread ressurection!

It's in the radio forum!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=613

Advertisement