Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Brien's Wine - Online Beer Sales

Options
  • 23-01-2017 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭

I used to order some nice beers online with O'Briens. Now that I'm back in funds after Christmas, I logged on to put in an order. However, they only have a few on offer.

Have they stopped doing online sales? No response yet to an e-mail I sent them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

O'Brien's always seem to have a somewhat limited beer selection on their website. Their beers also tend to vary from store to store. Drinkstore are worth a gander as they usually have a decent selection of international beers on their store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

My last few orders from them had around 100 different beers to choose from

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

From their beer page:
    We've slimmed down our online Beer offering for the time being. The range available in stores remains unchanged. We've also added a great selection of beer mixed cases that you can view here

RonanC wrote: »
    From their beer page:

Hadn't spotted that, cheers. Always loved the courier arriving with a few boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Way better selection from drinkstore or Mchugh's btw

• Advertisement

RasTa wrote: »
    Way better selection from drinkstore or Mchugh's btw

Drinkstore have a very poor selection of Irish beers compared to what O'Briens had on offer, IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lhlgm7

The Molloys liquor store website has a good selection of craft beer. I got a nice few of the limited editions delivered recently.

Advertisement