Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS: Los Angeles - Spoilers

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Starts on CBS tonight

Its a spin off from NCIS

Chris O Donnell and LL Cool J stars

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭Land Of Idiots

Just watched it. I thought it was good for a pilot and much better than the previous 2 from NCIS which I didn't like at all! Linda Hunt was great! Well, I'll watch the next one anyway.

On another note, I loved the first ep of season 7 NCIS!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I found some of the dialogue a bit clumsy, such as the interaction between Linda Hunt's character and Callan all just to let it be known he didn't know his first name. Hopefully once they establish the characters they will dispense with some of this but I think it has promise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Sky1 has picked up the rights to NCIS: Los Angeles, it has been announced.

The spinoff of the popular naval drama, which stars LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell, premiered on CBS in the US last week with an impressive 18.3 million viewers.

"We're delighted to have acquired NCIS: Los Angeles from CBS Studios International, following its incredible success in the US," said Sarah Wright, head of acquisitions at Sky1. "It is a fast-paced, action-packed drama which we know our customers will love and will be a great addition to our existing acquisitions."

NCIS: Los Angeles launches Wednesday, October 21 on Sky1. The original series will continue to air on FX and Five.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Why LA ? LA has no naval base, the nearest is San Diego afaik, should it not have been NCIS: San Diego :p

Monet Mazur is joining the cast of NCIS: Los Angeles as a love interest for Chris O'Donnell.

Mazur (40 Days and 40 Nights) will play Natalie Buccola, a confident secret service agent who's taken with O'Donnell's Callen.

The role is potentially recurring and she'll make her first appearance on the NCIS spinoff in episode 6.

• Advertisement

Freshman drama NCIS LA have been given full-season pickups, CBS announced on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭iseegirls

3e are showing it on the Monday 26th Oct - 2 days before Sky 1.

Its renewed for a 2nd season

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

One of the agents vanishes in the second-season opener, and to solve the disappearance, the team must work with the LAPD on a case that takes them into the world of human trafficking. It also gives newly minted liaison Marty Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen, who joins the cast), to show off his skills, which impressed Hetty enough to request his services.

Season 2 starts tonight

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Season 3, i think?....kicks off tonight.

Miguel Ferrer has died - RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Miguel Ferrer has died - RIP

Very shocked to hear this news this morning when I woke up. The show won't be the same without him. RIP.

Advertisement